For beginners in research in domains of Social Sciences and Humanities, who are aiming at doing assignments and projects that require research skills, it is relatively hard to distinguish between obsolete, conventional, and contemporary research designs, so explicit support and guidance are being extended in the literature review. Such a critical assessment in finalizing the research design is needed for beginners in research, so that the intellectual worth of the proposed research may not be graded low. In order to do that effectively, I have to rely heavily on key databases of academic literature such as the Jstor, Science Direct, Springer Link, Sage, etc. so that any research notion may strongly be grounded in literature.
As a thesis and research supervisor I have to make sure that the research notion is indigenous, and that the proposed work is not been affected by bounded rationality (too little knowledge). While furnishing the design of research, I have to see carefully that the choice of methodological tools, justify the needs of the data we have.
My academic background, career, personality, and interests rotate around my complementary roles as researcher, thesis supervisor, author as well as referee. It gives you lots of self-esteem to initiate research with rather naive notions and then striving to furnish and structure such naive notions into a well-documented indigenous study.
Evolution and the paradigm shift in international literature from qualitative studies towards semi-parametric and quantitative research has posed concerns for academicians and researchers in the form of effective management of change. Using my background in semi-parametric and quantitative research, I urge to manage the expectations of my students, in form of quality guidance.
One of our best tutors! High-quality profile, qualifications verified and response guaranteed. Syed will plan your first lesson with care.
I have a long-standing interest and expertise in dealing with term projects, thesis, and research papers at Bachelor's and Master's level in domains of Social sciences and Humanities. My areas of interest in research are multidisciplinary and include topics in political economy, ethnography, psychology, anthropology, business administration, and economics ( See a list of some of my published works, under CV). I have extensive experience as a researcher, as thesis supervisor, as an author as well a Journal referee. Regarding the management of research activity, I served as a Senior fellow and as Coordinator of research. My career dominated my roles as faculty of Research Methodology and as a researcher.
I have published 15 journal articles, while 13 of my papers are also published in International Conferences proceedings. During my career, I handled 2 contractual research projects, as a consultant. I have extensive experience in supervising researches in the domain of Social Sciences and in Humanities. So far, I have supervised over 141 student papers, etc.
In recognition of my serveries in academics and in research, I was invited as an international guest at the Peradeniya Research Symposium,2014.
Inexact I have 29 years experience of working in academics: taught at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels; designed a series of courses, and worked as the course coordinator; worked as thesis supervisor and in the capacity of research coordinator.
Below is a list of my selected Journal publications and International Conference Proceedings:
• History of the Childhood Oppression, Inter-temporal resentment and Compliance with Codes of Harassment at the workplace: An Offender’s Perspective'. Business Ethics and Leadership, Volume 3, Issue 4. ISSN (online) 2520-6311. With H. Butt
• Modeling Spillover effects of Leapfrog development and Urban sprawl upon Institutional delinquencies. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, Volume 216. With M. H. Noon.
• Educational status, the Social Demonstration effect and inclination to Save: Findings of a Cross sectional model. International Journal of Economic Policy in Emerging Economies, vol. 9, issue 3, pp 248-271. Electronic ISSN: 1752-0460. With M. Q. Asad.
• Outreach of Financial institutions, access to Information and Energy substitutability: A Case for photovoltaic energy preferences in Agriculture sector, International Journal of Environmental Science and Development, Vol. 7, No. 8. With R. R. Ullah.
• Inter-Jurisdictional governance coordination, community support and compliance with the ILO 169 convention on indigenous rights: Findings of a Cross-sectional study of indigenous people of Kalash. International Journal of Interdisciplinary Social Science Studies, Volume 1, Issue 1, pp 4-14. Electronic ISSN. 2397-6942: Publisher: FLE Learning Ltd. With M. Ghalib.
• An Assessment into the Risk Factors in Inter-Temporal Sustainability of Cropping Sector. 18th International Academic Conference, London, United Kingdom, pp 358-371. Electronic ISBN: 978-80-87927-11-3. With B. Khan.
• Impact assessment of International policy coordination with the WTO Technical barriers to trade agreement and Foreign financial assistance upon the intent to comply with the agreement: Findings of a Cross-sectional study of Mango exporters. International Journal of Economic Policy in Emerging Economies, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 9(3), pp 197-225. Electronic ISSN: 1752-0460. With M. U. Bajwa.
• Self condemnation, Indebtedness and Financial Stress: Findings of a Cross-sectional Study. European Scientific Journal, Vol.SE1, pp 71-88. Electronic ISSN: 1857-7431. Publisher: European Scientific Institute. With H. N. Zaman.
• Foreign Investment, Technological Diffusion and Competiveness of Exports: A Case for Textile Industry. International Journal of Economics and Management Engineering. Vol: 9, No: 10, Electronic ISSN: 2226.-7344. With M. Awais.
• Impact Assessment of the Social Demonstration Effect and Religiosity upon Charitable Spending: Findings of a Cross Sectional Study. 19th International Academic Conference, Florence. pp 3-23. Publisher: International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences ISBN 978-80-87927-15-1. With B. Maqbool
• Reciprocity and Interdependence in bilateral ties between Pakistan & India: A Game theoretic explanation. Proceeding, Law Conference 2015 (Cambridge) Series. With A. Ahmed
• An Assessment into the Drift in Direction of International Migration of Labor: Changing Aspirations for Religiosity and Cultural Assimilation. ICIMHS 2015: International Conference on International Migration and Human Security, Zurich, Switzerland. With R. Zulfiqar
• Openness of economy, Foreign investment inflows and Rent seeking behavior. Eurasian Journal of Economics and Finance, 2015, vol. 3, issue 3, pp.45-64, Electronic ISSN: 2148- 0192. With F. Manzoor.
• Geopolitics of International relations, US political regimes and the incidence of US bilateral Aid. GSTF Journal of Law and Social Sciences (JLSS) , Volume 4, Issue 1. With H. Imran.
• Political Economy of Regime switching and preferences for Inter-temporal Consumption. Review of Integrative Business & Economics Research. Vol 3(2). With F Tanvir.
• Modeling Socioeconomic and Political dynamics of Terrorism, ICCTHS 2014: International Conference on Counter Terrorism and Human Security, Zurich, Switzerland. Published in International Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences, Vol. 8, No. 7. With O. Younus.
• Impact assessment of Central bank autonomy & Exchange rate regimes upon Exchange rate volatility. Global Interdisciplinary Business-Economics Advancement Conference GIBA. Conference Proceeding, pp 242-250. Electronic ISSN: 2333-4207. With S. Raza.
• Impact Assessment of State of Technology & the WTO Trade Related Intellectual Property Rights (TRIPs) Agreement upon the Export Intensity of Textile Sector Exporters. Global Interdisciplinary Business-Economics Advancement Conference GIBA. Conference Proceedings, pp 816-826. Electronic ISSN: 2333-4207. With A. Mehboob.
• Modeling Spillover effects of bilateral Trade upon sustainability of economic growth. ICBEF 2014: International Conference on Business, Economics and Finance. With T. H. Alvi
• Political deprivations, Political risk and the extent of Skilled Labor Migration: Finding of a Time-Series analysis. ICIMHS: International Conference on International Migration and Human Security, Zurich, Switzerland. Published in International Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences Vol. 8, No. 7. With H. Hamid.
• Worked as Consultant on a project titled ’Governance, Legislative structure, Organizational Structure & HR, Infrastructure and Facility Arrangement at PSIC’. (2017).
• Worked as Consultant on a project titled ’Impact Assessment of Removal of Natural Gas Subsidy for Fertilizer Industry and the Cost –Benefit Analysis of allocation of Natural Gas for Cement, Power or the Fertilizer Sector’. (2001-02).
Syed is a resourceful, competent, and skilled tutor. He translated the complexity of regression modeling into terms that are easy to understand. Much appreciated.
I contacted Syed as I was in desperate need of analysis using STATA. He was very quick to respond, troubleshoot in a short span, and interpreted everything, in a smooth and comprehensive manner. Knowledgeable !
Patient and provides easy to understand explanations. Highly recommended.
Syed has excellent command over quantitative research methodologies, and a commendable ability to evaluate and engage with technical matters such as statistical methods and econometrics. A dedicated professional!
Syed is professionally sound, has good pedagogic abilities, and is very knowledgeable. He helped me a lot with the theory of econometrics and in the application of econometrics in empirical finance. A resourceful person!
Amazing teacher, skilled, and knows what he is doing! He has quite diverse professional competence, he manages to convey material in the simplest possible way. I was a very desperate student, after his help I was able to understand the subject in a very fast way. I am extremely happy to have found him. Fantastic!
Superb! I learnt a lot about use of quantitative tools for the analysis of the data and how to structure my thesis, from Syed. Sheer competence and absolutely recommended!
Do you feel stuck and helpless in the application of Statistics or in quantitative stuff? Syed is the right person: knows his subjects and can simplify things for you, quickly. Get knowledge and troubleshoot complicated things! Superb!
To anyone struggling with undergraduate Econometrics, I would highly recommend Syed as he explains things clearly and prepared the lessons carefully.
I was looking for a Medical Research tutor to help with the writing of an assignment. Syed was very reactive answering me under the hour. He made me understand difficult concepts with ease, transforming complex words into clear rational thoughts.
I highly recommend Syed if you are encountering difficulties understanding scientific knowledge
psychology lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest politics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, anthropology lessons for all!
Taking public policy lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£60|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||£300|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||£600|