Music is a gift
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
Violin, Viola and Piano
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I graduated at the Royal College of Music in London BMUS (Hons) in violin and viola performing. After that I studied a MASTER in viola performing at the Barenboim-Said Academy in Seville, Spain.
- How much do you charge?
The fees for lessons at my place in Golders Green are:
£40 for 1 hour
£35 for 45 minutes
£25 for 30 minutes
There is an extra charge for travel to student's houses.
- Where do you teach?
At my home in Golders Green.
I also can travel to the student place if it's close to the area.
- When are you available?
My timetable is quite flexible. Please contact me for details.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- What kind of experience do you have?
I been teaching violin and piano to children for more than 6 years.
I also have played in professional orchestras such as the orchestra of Valencia (Les Arts), Philharmonic of Malaga, Divan Orchestra and Southbank Sinfonia under the baton of conductors such as Lorin Maazel, Daniel Barenboim and Omer Meir Wellber.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
Yes, I have a DBS up to date
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
Yes, I am a member of Incorporated Society of Musicians (ISM)
• BMUS (Hons) in violin/viola performing at Royal College of Music, London
• MASTER in viola performing at Barenboim-Said Academy, Seville(Spain)
• Up to date DBS certificate
• Incorporated Society of Musicians (ISM)
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£40||£40||Not available|