I have a BA in Classics (2:1) and am currently studying an MA in Byzantine Studies at Kings College London. I have ABRSM Grade 8's in Piano, Voice and Music Theory.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach Piano, Voice and Music Theory and have experience with this with children as young as 10 and from absolute beginners level.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I have been playing Piano since I was 3 years old and got my Grade 8's when I was 17/ 18 years old, and since then have been tutoring a little while I have been at university.
- How much do you charge?
25 for local lessons. + Travel if further afield. i.e London.
- Where do you teach?
Only current availability is Weekends.
- When are you available?
Please contact me and we can arrange a suitable time.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
All ages and levels.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
ABRSM / Trinity
- Do you have a personal message for students?
You have to Love it!
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have previously only had time for a couple of pupils but with the tutorpages i am hoping to expand this. I also do work experience in the Classics department of a secondary school for more teaching observation and experience regularly every week.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
Self Taught Piano up to Grade 5 then did Grade 5 Piano and Grade 7 and 8 all with Theresa Johnson( ABRSM ) .
Took Grades 4 - 8 ABRSM Voice with Hilary Venebles.
Grade 2 Violin ABRSM
singing lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£25||£25||Not available|