I am passionated and enthusiastic about teaching. As a native Spanish speaker, I want to help to improve Spanish language skills in my students.
I'm flexible, patient and can tailor the perfect lesson for each student depending on her/his needs.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach Spanish. I'm from Valladolid, Spain, a city where it is said the best Spanish is spoken.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I'm a qualified teacher and an architect.
- How much do you charge?
£25 per lesson
- Where do you teach?
I usually teach at my home, but I can drive to Aldridge, Sutton Coldfield, Brownhills, Walsall within a distance of 5 miles.
- When are you available?
I'm available Monday to Friday from 5 to 9.
If you are interested in receiving a lesson at weekends, tell me your preferences.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I can teach children and adults. There is no age limit.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
I prepare students for qualification such as GCSE, A levels, international baccalaureate,...
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
I can tutor online with Skype.
- What kind of experience do you have?
Last year I worked at a secondary school teaching Spanish to KS3, KS4 and KS5.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
Yes, I have an up-to-date DBS Certificate
spanish lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|