My approach to teaching includes theoretical and practical knowledge. I aim to create an environment where students become enthusiastic and adapt what they’ve learnt in lessons to a realistic work setting. You will learn not only how to exercise correctly, but you will also develop thought patterns to think as scientists.
I'm a PhD student in Biomedical Sciences with a background in Physical Education and Exercise Physiology. I'm currently part of the research team Cardiovascular, Sport and Exercise Sciences (ranked 1st in UK) at the University of Leeds. I have experience teaching Exercise physiology, Sport nutrition and Biochemistry of exercise to university students and have trained physically active and inactive patients.
- PhD student in Biomedical Sciences
- MSc in Sport Sciences | Option Biology
- BSc in Physical Education
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE AND ACHIEVEMENTS
- Professor of Exercise physiology, Sport nutrition and Biochemistry of exercise
- Member of the American College of Sports Medicine
- 1st place in The National Physical Culture and Sports Contest, Mexico
- Level 1 anthropometrist - International Society for the Advancement of Kinanthropometry (ISAK)
- Award for academic excellence - University of Texas, UTEP, El Paso, Texas USA
- (concealed information)
fitness lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest personal training lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, muscle strengthening lessons for all!
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£15|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||£75|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||£150|