I base my classes on structure and repetition of exercises. This is fantastic as both verbal and written English exercises can enhance when used together.
The level of ESOl English teaching has predominently been at college-level, of those wishing to make that step further and gain qualifications in another language, for access to higher education courses such as Medicine, Law, Engineering.
I am a Marketing Manager part-time, and an ESOL English Tutor in my other time that I have available.
I am an English native, with an A* in both English Literature and English language, and studied Event Management at University, graduating in 2015.
I have taught two pupils since living in Exeter, one from the Philippines, and my other student from Libya. Both students are at college in Exeter, and needed help with both written and verbal English. With the structure of engaging lessons, and a patient temperament, both pupils are sailing through their course with the extra help outside of college.
All rates are applicable to those living in Exeter. Any surrounding areas and outside of this area will be charged £1 per mile and at your expense. Please also note that I operate a 24 hour cancellation notice. If you cancel after this time, you will be liable for full charge of tuition booked. Many thanks
Personal Statement / Profile
I’m a hard-working, reliable individual who is meticulous in my attention to detail. Having attained a Second Class (Upper Division) degree in Event Management, I quickly progressed within a Sales & Marketing career and am currently heading up the Marketing for three locations in the motor trade industry in Devon.
Yeomans Citroen – Sep 2016 - Present
Position held: Senior Marketing Executive
• Creating a Marketing Strategy to achieve key business objectives
• Ownership and execution of online and offline marketing activity
• Setting and staying within a marketing budget
• Full cycle project management.
• Managing event/launches from conception to implementation
• Working with external partners such as graphic design, mailing, signage and events companies.
• Coordinating all online enquiries driven to the business
Churchill Retirement Living – June 2015 - Sep 2016
Position held: Regional Marketing Executive
• Ownership of all sites in Bristol, Devon and Cornwall from acquisition to sales completion
• Responsible for the accurate and timely production of all local information for sales brochures and handover files, with content and design briefing.
• Identifying, booking and overseeing production of local press ads in conjunction with media booking agency and graphic design.
• Assist in the surveying of sites for signage, briefing and monitoring of signage and liaising with signage suppliers.
• Create site-specific Quarterly Marketing Plans with analysis and work with Sales Offices to achieve Sales objectives
Tiger Tiger, Cardiff – September 2014- May 2015
Position held: Senior Sales Executive
• Monthly sales targets to bring in new and existing business
• Promoted as soon as I graduated and could commit full-time
• Solely coordinating and managing over 450 covers each Christmas with over 120 event bookings in a two month window
• Coordinating and administering large events using different product and services offered
Chartered Institute of Marketing – 2015 - 2017
Modules included: Integrated Communications, Core Marketing, and Digital Marketing
Cardiff Metropolitan University – 2011-2015
Events Management BA (Hons) – Second Class, Upper Division
Modules included: Marketing, Project Management, Corporate Finance, Spanish
Queens College – 2009-2011
A Levels – History (B), Psychology (B), Critical Thinking (C)
Areas of expertise/Professional Skills
My key skills include:
• Digital Marketing
• Campaign Management
• Event Coordination
• Copywriting, editing and proof reading skills
• Content and Design Briefing
• Lead Generation Management
I have many years experience in vast aspects of events and marketing, particularly B2C. I am a confident and creative individual and have experience of seeing effective results through my work. I am trained in the event management cycle, including financial and planning aspects. Additionally, I have vast experience of a customer-facing role and can demonstrate adaptation to best negotiate each situation.
I am conscientious and always eager to go that extra mile, taking a meticulous approach to my work. My unique selling point, both personally and professionally, is my bright and social personality, which makes it very easy for me to create relationships very quickly and make anyone feel welcome. This is why I have adapted and excelled in diverse industries that I have worked in, from an entertainment venue, to a retirement house builder, to an international car manufacturer. Coming from mixed heritage parents, I have a very open mind and am an incredibly good communicator to all people from any walk of life.
Interests and Achievements
Outside of work, I research industry publications in order to further my knowledge of the field, and of course my marketing studies outside of work contributed to my activities in the evening. I also love to run and swim, and like to travel to different countries as much as I can to personally develop.
esol (english) lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|