My Name is Mr J. ALSADOON and I am fully qualified teacher with M.sc and PGSE . I have been train teacher to teach and been professional tutor for newly qualified teacher. I have taught Chemistry and mathematic for KS3, GCSE , IB Diploma and A level. I have an excellent track records in in passing rate.
I am fully qualified Teacher for over 25 years of teaching experience in mathematic and Science Subjects up to A level and IB Diploma, I have M.sc and PGCE .My teaching experience mainly in UK (20 years) and abroad( over 5 years)
Curriculum Vitae: Abdul Jabbar Al-Sadoon
Date of Birth: 14/04/1959 Address for 33 Queens Road
Gender: Male Correspondence: Exeter
Nationality: British Devon EX2 9EP
Marital Status: Married UK
DES Number: 92/56560 Tel: (01392) 203369
Mobile: (concealed information)0
E-mail & Skype:
Education & Qualifications:
• PGCE Science (Biology, Physics and Chemistry) also Maths at St. Luke’s College, University of Exeter, UK
• Teaching Qualification in Adult & Further Education, Salford, Manchester
• MSc. Petrochemical and Hydrocarbons, UMIST, Manchester, UK
• BSc(Hons) Chemistry, Basra University, Iraq
• 4 A-levels in Chemistry, Biology, Physics and Maths
• 8 O-levels in Arabic, Biology, Chemistry, English, Geography, History, Maths and Physics
2018- Chemistry,Maths,Science Teacher ;MYB and DP in International
School of Modena, Modena, Italy
2011 - 2018: Science Teacher, KS3/4 Science, A-level Chemistry and Subject
Mentor (Student Teachers) at Queen Elizabeth Academy, UK,
NQT mentoring, SWTT tutoring/lecturing
2010 - 2011: Science/Chemistry Teacher, A –Level chemistry, KS3/4 Science
British School-Muscat, Sultanate of Oman
1998 - 2010: Science Teacher, KS3/4 Science, A-level Chemistry, KS3 Science
Coordinator at Queen Elizabeth Academy, Devon, UK
2002 – 2003: Science and Maths Teacher, Sana’a British School, Yemen
1993 - 1998: Science Teacher, Head of Chemistry and ICT within department at
Knowles Hill School, Newton Abbot, Devon, UK
1989 – 1991: Lecturer in Science Methodology at Mutare Teachers’
1988 - 1989: Head of Chemistry, Teacher of A-level Chemistry and General
Science at Sanyati High School, Zimbabwe
1987: Teacher of Vocational Courses at Salford Technology College,
1985 – 1986: Team Manager and Research Chemist, Boots the Chemist, UK
1979 – 1980: Team Leader in Research and Production, Basra Petrochemical, Iraq
Positions & Responsibilities:
• NQT Mentoring, SWTT tutoring/lecturing
• KS3 Science Coordinator. Previously KS4 Science Coordinator at Queen
• Elizabeth Community College
• Member of the Effective Teaching Unit, Queen Elizabeth Academy
• KS3 SATS marker with AQA (Assessments & Qualifications Alliance) since 1998
• Member of Sana’a British School Council/Liaison Officer.
• Head of Chemistry at Knowles Hill and Sanyati High Schools
• Head of ICT (Science Dept.) at Knowles Hill School
• Chairperson of the Staff Development Committee at Mutare Teachers’ College
• Fundraising Committee at St. David’s C of E First School, Exeter
• Coached Ladies Basketball Team at Mutare Teachers’ College
Training Courses in the last 3 years
• Coaching 2016
• Assessing pupils’ progress KS4 and KS5, 2015
• Collaborative Learning. March 2014
• Chemistry for higher achiever (entry for Oxbridge) .April 2013
• Literacy in science March 2012
• Effective Mentoring .February 2011
• Thematic Teaching KS3. January 2010.
• Assessing Pupils’ Progress (APP) KS3. December 2009.
• Regional Leading Professional Conference, Devon. October 2009.
• Accessing Oxbridge Universities; Science Seminars. July 2009.
• Subject Leader; A-level Chemistry, Nuffield. June 2009.
• GCSE 21st Century Science Conference. March 2009.
• Assessment for Learning. January 2009.
• Developing whole school assessment and record keeping – ongoing in the last three years as part of the School Improvement Plan.
• 21st Century Science, Regional Meeting. November 2008.
• Implementing the new A-level Chemistry Syllabus (Nuffield). July 2008.
• Behaviour for Learning (Emotional Intelligence). January 2008.
• Aspiring Subject Leader. September 2007.
Hobbies and Interests: Swimming, Squash, Football, Chess, Reading, Walking, Basketball.
1.Mrs Caroline Troughton 2. Mr Adam Brown
Principal Principal( 2016¬2019)
International School Of Modena International School of Modena
Email: (concealed information)
3. Andrew Maxwell
West Exe Academy
Perfect! Very impressive teaching style. One of the best chemistry teacher. I highly recommend Mr. Jabbar.
Well done and thank you for your wonderful review!
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest chemistry lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, other sciences lessons for all!
Taking electrochemistry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|