I teach Corporate Finance, Equity Research, Financial Modeling, Value Investing amongst many others. I would like to divide your requirement into various sub-sections to make it simplified and to teach each of them in detail.
I will try to explain concepts with a practical touch to it and I can share information resources with you. What I can assure you is more value for money and we can discuss more when we meet.
I have been applying principles of finance and equity research for investments in my personal portfolio and also professionally for the past 5 years. I had actively participated in many investment seminars, CFA conferences, and meetups. I have also cleared all 3 levels of CFA exam and gained FRM Charter.
Pradeep Reddy Baddam, FRM
(concealed information) +44 (0) 7(concealed information)
2018 - 2019 London Business School - Masters in Finance
2015 – 2018 Cleared all 3 levels of CFA exam, CFA Institute, USA
2016 – 2017 Financial Risk Management (FRM) Charter Holder, GARP USA
2013 - 2015 Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, New Delhi, India (one of the Top 10 b-schools in India)
MBA in International Business - Specialization: Finance
2006 - 2010 Osmania University, Hyderabad, India
Bachelor of Engineering - Specialization: Electronics & Communication Engineering, 87%
2018 ARGA INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT
Equity portfolios on behalf of clients through the valuation-focused process
Senior Associate, Buy-Side Equity Research
• Evaluated undervalued Japanese Chemical stocks by bottom-up research methodology using sell-side research, financial statements, and company announcements
• Developed detailed segmental financial forecasts & Excel-based valuation models to evaluate intrinsic value using DCF method and pitched investment theses to portfolio construction team comprising CIO
• Created global Chemical industry benchmark model to be used by team while researching global undervalued stocks in Chemical industry
• Designed ESG Framework to generate ESG output using Bloomberg for every stock under research
• Hands on experience in using Bloomberg Equity asset class and Capital IQ terminals
2015 - 2018 ICICI BANK LIMITED
The largest private sector bank in India – ~USD 30 billion market cap
Associate Relationship Manager, Corporate Banking Division
• Represented bank in developing and maintaining large corporate relationships and generated an income of USD 4.5 million+ in 2 years from a portfolio size of ~USD 150 million
• Executed a structured deal of ~USD 60 million for an international subsidiary by way of financial modeling, a ~200-page credit note, liaising with legal, risk, ALM, middle office, compliance groups
• Executed a major cross-border lending transaction with a South Korean Chaebol in power sector
• Raised a red flag to senior management of the bank to exit a major relationship of ~USD 100 million with a client in Indian power sector
• Succeeded in arranging funds of ~USD 150 million for stressed deals in real estate, sugar industries from other lenders and investors
• Completed syndication and negotiation of commercials, with other lenders, for credit lines of ~USD 300 million for new power projects in India
• Led a team of 6 and won the competition on financial modeling by CRISIL, an S&P Global Company
2010 - 2013 HYUNDAI MOTORS R&D, Hyderabad, India
The only Research & Development center of Hyundai Motors in India
• Pioneered in setting-up first ever infotainment department for Hyundai in India
• Supervised a team of 4 for development of In-car infotainment in collaboration with Korean vendor
• Carried out vendor selection process (out of 4) and negotiated scope and commercials with vendors to design a low-cost audio system for Indian market based on Indian customers’ preferences
• Managed personal value-investment portfolio in mid-cap space and beat the market for 4 years by generating an average return twice that of Nifty Midcap benchmark
• President of investment management club during MBA and managed the long-only student fund
• Conceptualized and designed a stock exchange for the sports festival in B-school (2015)
• An avid reader of investment books, blogs and follower of Warren Buffett and Peter Lynch
• Secured State 1st rank in MBA entrance examination among ~140k students and received Gold Medals in National Science Olympiad and inter-city Math Olympiad among ~180k & 50k students resp.
• Performed close-up magic shows at B-school and workplaces for fun among peers
Perfect! Pradeep is an incredible tutor, he understands exactly how to help me improve in the areas I need to improve. I couldn't recommend him highly enough to anyone who is serious about expanding their knowledge and abilities.
Hector has a real passion for investing and he put great efforts and commitment to realize his dreams of becoming a great investor
Perfect! Pradeep is an amazing tutor. He is well-versed and very knowledgable in his field. He really goes out of his way to ensure that his students are satisfied, as well as confident and prepared for their exams.
He has always been my tutor through my qualifications. He is always a message or phone call away whenever I need something explaining.
Also, he has a unique way of making content easy and always thoroughly explains the key topics for exams.
The revision sessions and going through past papers gives me so much confidence just before my sittings. Highly recommended!!
Abdallah's commitment is amazing.
Perfect! Knows his stuff inside out with a great way of teaching it, breaking the content down into sizeable blocks!
Great commitment to learn
finance lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|