My classes are based on expression, feelings, originality and musicality. Everyone is unique, so I am concentrated on every person's abilities and individuality. I do not care if you are beginner or advanced dancer, I am always pleased to work with you. We will be trying new techniques, stretching, doing performances, filming videos and many more!
Experienced and motivated universal dancer.
During my dance career, I tried many different dance styles: Hip Hop, House, Locking, Popping, Break Dance, Experimental, Contemporary, Waacking, Vogue, Heels, Commercial.
After years, I decided to mostly stick to Commercial, Hip Hop, Heels and Experimental styles of dancing and improve myself on these styles as much as I can. This led me to many job opportunities: TV shows, plays, live performances, music videos and even film projects.
I am capable of creating choreographies for shows, performances, videos, theaters as well as teaching different techniques of dancing. For those, who wants to improve themselves on improvising skills, I have many tips to share to make it easier.
I am always open to new ideas and collaborations.
• Experienced and motivated universal dancer, capable of creating choreographies, teaching, freestyling, performing and acting. Always fascinating other people with smile and positive attitude.
• Motivated and positive
• Outgoing and energetic
• Creative and unique
• Good time manager
• Creating unique choreographies
• Self-expression through dance
• Feeling and following the music
• Body control and flexibility
DANCER/PERFORMER | TV3 (TV INDUSTRY IN VILNIUS, LITHUANIA) | FEBRUARY 2018 – APRIL 2018
• Being confident about appearance
• Dancing with various musicians
• Coming up with several choreographies per one day
• Dealing with difficulties
• Being a good team member
• Being a good time manager
DANCER/ACTOR | “TILIDUDA“ PLAY (THEATRE FOR KIDS)| DECEMBER 2016 – JANUARY 2018
• Communicating with kids
• Keep children attention for more than an hour
• Participating in the tour around Lithuanian cities
DANCER/PERFORMER | LNK (TV INDUSTRY IN VILNIUS, LITHUANIA)| SEPTEMBER 2017 – NOVEMBER 2017
• Dancing with many different artists, being flexible
• Accepting new challenges
• Coming up with new ideas very fast
• Solving problems in the quickest and easiest way
• Creating choreographies
• Currently a student (2018-2021): Events Management
University of Lincoln – Lincoln, UK
• Graduated Vilnius Simonas Daukantas Gymnasium, Lithuania
Perfect! Veronika is such an excellent teacher! I highly recommend her for both commercial and hip hop. And she is so fun. I really look forward to our lessons. I'm so glad I found her!
I took Veronika’s classes before and I really enjoyed it. She is very professional, trustful but friendly at the same time. I would recommend her for her patience, understanding knowledge and support.
dance lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest choreography lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, contemporary dance lessons for all!
Taking hip hop dance lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£20||£17|
|5 hours||Not available||£75||£85|
|10 hours||Not available||£150||£170|