Enthusiastic and experienced bilingual teacher (native Spanish and English TEFL Level 5, English as a Second Language), and certified life and business coach (ACSTH), specialised in student engagement, leadership and personal development. Certified in C2 Proficiency Level of English by the University of Cambridge. Experienced in exams and test preparation, B1, B2, C1, C2 and IELTS. Expert in creating productive lessons and fun learning environments. One to one and small groups lessons.
I am based in Sutton London (SM1) and I have been working as a freelance Spanish and English teacher for the past 4 years, teaching professional adults, children and small groups, online and on site, as well as management teams in small organisations. I also teach conversational Spanish to students who travel to Spain frequently, or are thinking of moving to the country.
My methodology includes all the skills students need to feel confident when communicating in another language: speaking, listening, reading and writing. I also teach grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation, and my lessons are entirely customised to my students' needs.
I love seeing the progress they make on a daily basis and how important it is for them to improve their communication skills and their self-confidence.
I have been working as a private tutor of Spanish and English for 4 years and I am a certified teacher of English as a Second Language (Level 5 TEFL), a translator by the University of Westminster, an Emotional Intelligence practitioner and certified advanced coach (ACC) by the ICF.
I also have a Bachelor Degree in Latin, Greek, Art History and Literature, and I teach Spanish and English to professional adults and children of basic, intermediate and advanced levels.
* I deliver personalised lessons of 1hr, at the student's home, online or in my house.
* I supply all the material for the lessons (online and on site).
* I offer a 5% discount for bookings 10 lessons or more.
* Tuition fees are per person/hour.
* I offer a flexible 48hr cancellation policy.
* Students who take lessons in my house are welcome to use my private parking space on a complimentary basis. I also offer free cups of tea!
*I am happy to commute to the student's house for free in SM1. If you require private tuition at your place and wish me to commute outside the area, there is an extra charge which varies depending on where you live
• C2 Proficiency Level, University of Cambridge, March 2018 (UK)
• Qualified Level 5 TEFL Teacher (168hrs), The TEFL Academy November 2017 (UK)
• Certified PTSD Coach, Prolympian Coaching July – August 2016 (USA)
• Certified Business Coach, The Academy of Coaching Cognition March 2012 – August 2013 (USA)
• Social Emotional Intelligence 1:1 Assessor Accreditation, Six Seconds November 2012 – February 2013 (USA)
• Project Management Diploma APM Qualification, The Mary Ward Centre April – June 2009 (UK)
• Translation English into Spanish Diploma, University of Westminster Jan 2002 – Jan 2003 (UK)
• HND Business Administration and Hotel Management, Hotel Management University Oct 1992 – June 1995 (Spain)
Perfect! Beatriz is really an amazing teacher. I feel like I learn fast with her. She knows what I need and makes me improve. I recommend Beatriz to everyone who wants to improve English quickly!
I love teaching English to Jeong, she is committed, punctual and willing to learn and improve. One of my best students yet.
esol (english) lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest vocabulary - english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, written comprehension - english lessons for all!
Taking oral comprehension - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|