Enthusiastic and experienced bilingual teacher (native Spanish and English TEFL Level 5, English as a Second Language), and certified life and business coach (ACSTH), specialised in student engagement, leadership and personal development. Certified in C2 Proficiency Level of English by the University of Cambridge. Experienced in exams and test preparation, B1, B2, C1, C2 and IELTS. Expert in creating productive lessons and fun learning environments. One to one and small groups lessons.
I am based in Sutton London (SM1) and I have been working as a freelance Spanish and English teacher for the past 4 years, teaching professional adults, children and small groups, online and on site, as well as management teams in small organisations. I also teach conversational Spanish to students who travel to Spain frequently, or are thinking of moving to the country.
My methodology includes all the skills students need to feel confident when communicating in another language: speaking, listening, reading and writing. I also teach grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation, and my lessons are entirely customised to my students' needs.
I love seeing the progress they make on a daily basis and how important it is for them to improve their communication skills and their self-confidence.
I have been working as a private tutor of Spanish and English for over 4 years. I studied Languages (English and German) and Tourism in Spain, I am a certified teacher of English as a Second Language (Level 5 TEFL), a translator by the University of Westminster, and an Emotional Intelligence practitioner and certified advanced coach (ACSTH) by the ICF.
In addition, I collaborate actively in translation and interpretation projects with international companies that have Spanish speaking clients.
I also have a Bachelor Degree in Latin, Greek, Art History and Literature, and I teach Spanish and English to adults, professionals, and young students of of basic, intermediate and advanced levels.
IMPORTANT NOTES - PLEASE READ
FEES, DISCOUNTS AND INFORMATION
* I deliver personalised lessons at the student`s home, online or in my house.
* I supply all the material for the lessons (beginners level, online and on site).
* I offer great discounts when you book lesson plans of 10, 15 and 20 hours.
* My tuition fees are per hour/person however, I offer group discounts too.
* I offer a flexible 48hr cancellation policy.
* I work Monday to Friday.
* I use public transport to move around and I am happy to commute to the student`s house for free in SM1. If you require private tuition at your home and wish me to commute outside this area, there is an extra charge which varies depending on where you live. Online tuition is available.
* Students who take lessons in my house are welcome to use my private parking space on a complimentary basis. I also offer free cups of tea!
• C2 Proficiency Level, University of Cambridge, March 2018 (UK)
• Qualified Level 5 TEFL Teacher (168hrs), The TEFL Academy November 2017 (UK)
• Certified PTSD Coach, Prolympian Coaching July – August 2016 (USA)
• Certified Business Coach, The Academy of Coaching Cognition March 2012 – August 2013 (USA)
• Social Emotional Intelligence 1:1 Assessor Accreditation, Six Seconds November 2012 – February 2013 (USA)
• Project Management Diploma APM Qualification, The Mary Ward Centre April – June 2009 (UK)
• Translation English into Spanish Diploma, University of Westminster Jan 2002 – Jan 2003 (UK)
• HND Business Administration and Hotel Management, Hotel Management University Oct 1992 – June 1995 (Spain)
spanish lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - spanish lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - spanish lessons for all!
Taking vocabulary - spanish lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|