• A brief description of yourself and the kind of students your lessons are geared towards: Experienced Cambridge Certified English tutor from the UK with experience living and working in different European, Asian and African countries. I am a highly motivated teacher, mentor and educator. I am goal-oriented and highly motivated to achieve set goals. I strive for excellence and I continue to evolve my skills and methods to meet the needs of my students.
• What the lesson structure might look like: Each lesson includes English grammar and vocabulary, reading, listening, writing, lots of speaking, Phrasal verbs and idiomatic expressions, in-cooperating TEDTalks into the lessons. Also, I conduct my lessons using the following course books(Cambridge, Oxford, Longman, Macmillan, Express Publishing, National Geography, etc just to name but a few).
-At the beginning of the course, students have to fill up a questionnaire form, this helps me to plan the lessons to fulfil the needs of the student, after conducting the first lesson, any necessary modification to the plan of collaboration are made. Regular feedbacks after each lesson and once or twice every month is a norm.
• Your teaching methods or philosophy: Involves simplifying English to the level of my students by using different Innovative methods of teaching such as Celta 3P method, Direct Method, Callan method, TBL (Task-based learning), CLT (Communicative Language teaching) to improve Oral conversation and understanding in English.
Looking forward to your request and to commence collaboration with you.
One of our best tutors! High-quality profile, qualifications verified and response guaranteed. Samuel will plan your first lesson with care.
• How long you have been giving lessons: Cambridge Certified English Tutor with experience teaching students from different countries, online and I have also lived and taught English in different countries in Europe, Asia and Africa.
• Other kinds of relevant experience you might have:
English Online Tutor on SuperProf Online Language Platform.
Aug 2017-Present time
English Online Tutor on Vash Repetitor online Language Platform
Dec 2016 - present time
Cambridge Certified English Tutor on Preply Online Language Platform
Aug 2016 – Aug 2017 (1 year)
English Online Tutor on Skyeng online Language Platform
October 2018- June 2019.
• Anything else that might make you a great teacher:
I am a very sociable and outgoing person. I always develop a mutual understanding with my students. Most importantly, I am a result-oriented person who will stop at nothing to achieve success. I prefer using an Individual approach tailored to the needs of the student. I am a patient and kind-hearted teacher. I strive for excellence and I am constantly evolving my skills and methods to cater for the needs of my students.
-Who are you in a few words and what are the courses you teach? (degree, level, class, specificities, ...) :
I am a Cambridge Certified English tutor. I have been working as an English Tutor for over 13 years on Superprof, Preply, Vashrepetitor, Skyeng Online Platforms as well as having the experience of living and working in different European, Asian and African countries.
I have the following English Certification : Aptis Advanced Certificate 2018, PE Cambridge Certificate Level C2 2017, YL Cambridge Certificate 2017, IELTS Certificate 2016, ILEC Cambridge Certificate Level C1 2016, BEC Higher Cambridge Certificate Level C1 2015 , TKT Cambridge Module 1, 2, 3 Certificates 2015, ICFE Cambridge Certificate Level C1 2015 , CAE Cambridge Certificate Level C1 2014 , TOEFL iBT Certificate 2010.
-Your teaching techniques and methods? (course flow):
The course I offer will be useful for students who are goal-oriented and highly motivated. Each lesson includes: English grammar and vocabulary, reading, listening, writing, lots of speaking, Phrasal verbs and idiomatic expressions, in-cooperating TEDTalks into the lessons. Also, I conduct the lessons using the following course books(Cambridge, Oxford, Longman, Macmillan, Express Publishing, National Geography, etc just to name but a few).
-Your specificities as a tutor? (methodology):
Involves simplifying English to the level of my students by using different Innovative methods such as : Celta 3P method, Direct Method, Callan method, TBL (Task-based learning), CLT (Communicative Language teaching) to improve Oral conversation and understanding in English.
Looking forward to your request and to commence collaboration with you.
Perfect! Samuel is excellent teacher for me. During lesson, he always give me opportunity to speak English and correct my sentence I made mistake. After a lesson , he send me good materials for listening to build vocabulary and make sentence. These are appropriate for my English level. We are holding common target which was based in his consulting and pursuing our goal. Anyway, if I will be fluent speaker near future, it mainly depends on him.
It's been a pleasure coaching and tutoring Takaya. I have been impressed by his attention to detail despite the fact that he has a very busy schedule he hasn't allowed himself to lazy around and take his foot off the pedal of success and learning. Hence I am confident that in the near future he will attain fluency in the English language as he so desires.
Excellent! If you are looking for a professional, patient and understanding tutor, Samuel is your go-to-guy.
He was my IELTS tutor for GT and assisted me to adopt acceptable writing methods. He also shared relevant materials to help me during my private practice.
I highly recommend Samuel.
Very committed, ambitious and committed student who contacted me to assist her preprations for the IELTS General module. I must say that I have been amazed by the way she applied herself to her preparations without leaving any stone unturned to excel. I am absolutely positive about her success in all her endeavours.
Perfect! Really helpful, humble and friendly teacher. I had few classes with him and I improved a lot. He sent me extra articles, books and supporting material. Thank you for your support sir. I recommend this person for classes.
Highly motivated IELTS candidates who contacted me to aid his preparations for the IELTS exams. I am convinced that with more devotion he will succeed
i'm at 50% of first phase of my path taken and I'm very satisfied of my progress. I recognize that the road is still long to reach my desired level but seeing my improvements gives me confidence. Samuel is a patient teacher and he is able to address the correct issues in simple and effective way
I found Samuel on Superprof while looking for a Business English teacher. Samuel pretty well understood my needs and adapted the lessons to make it very usefull for me. I strongly recommend Samuel for Business English classes.
Samuel supported my growth in practicing business English through conversations and exercises. Super helpful, excellent teacher!
esol (english) lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest business english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, IELTS lessons for all!
Taking TOEFL lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£15|