My teaching method involves a progressive approach that is exam focused with a great emphasis on question practise - the best way to pass the exams. It is tailored to the individuals needs and priorities. Possess a personable yet professional manner.
I am a Chartered Management Accountant with 9years+ experience. As an experienced trainer that brings out the best in people and a management accountant, my relatable approach has led to numerous successful study outcomes. I would now like to continue to apply my skills and experience in a tutoring capacity.
CIMA; Finance & Accounting, Enterprise and Performance operations and strategy (BPP)
2008 - 2012
BA (honours) Management with Finance 2ii; University of Leicester 2003 - 2006
Alevels in Business Studies, I.C.T. and Psychology (2003), 10 GCSEs, including Mathematics and Art (2000)
Industries include Digital films, Aerospace and Recruitment.
REVENUE AND MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT 2014/
• Facilitated budget holders towards improved profitability through the production of budgets and communicating variance reports.
AAT TUTOR 2013/
Tutored students that were owners of small business owners and finance professionals for exam and
career success with 90% exam success rate.
ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT 2011/2013
• As an employee representative of 60 staff members, guided the organisation through the transition of the company buy out, minimising employee turnover and maintaining healthy productivity levels during this critical period.
• Leveraged a partner approach with department heads providing insightful information to facilitate making
of key decisions and improve profitability.
• Implemented new procedures for the new system, organisational and legislative requirements.
• Produced monthly and annual budgets for this multimillion turnover business.
FINANCE ASSISTANT 2008/2010
• Successfully ensured robust financial controls and analysis - enabling the business to make informed and commercial decisions, based on sound financial and management information;
• Identified and minimised financial risk while developing and implementing appropriate solutions;
• Supported the development and maintenance of financial systems and controls;
• Cleared bad debt of £35,000 having demonstrated a persistent approach and promptly responding to customer queries;
• Updated the fundamental financial records that leads to the production of revenue and expense reports.
esol (english) lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£35||Not available|