Hi there, thanks for visiting. Hopefully this ad gives a good flavour of who I am and why I do, what I do! You're more than welcome to drop me a message and ask away with any Q's.
--- [Whether you're] ---
• looking to explore your inner-talent or even long lost passion for Arts/Design (to inc. Graphic Design) in your leisure time.
• a parent looking to keep your kids creatively immersed & enriched.
• getting together a striking portfolio for important College / University / job interviews.
• started your 1st year of an Arts/Design Degree & need help adjusting to the demands of the course & could do with some friendly settling into a new environment.
• entering into your 2nd / 3rd Degree year and looking for some dedicated support (to include pastoral support for any project stress or worries).
• struggling to develop a work/education/personal project idea and in need of someone non-judgemental & constructive to bounce ideas with.
• preparing for an upcoming Arts/Design examination or Degree show.
Just reach out, I'm super easy to chat with, so whatever your Creative needs, as an Educational professional with extensive Arts, Coaching & Mentoring background, I have the passion & skills to support you.
Whilst undergoing my studies, I found extra support outside of my education settings was a particularly helpful component to my achievement (personally & professionally).
Tutoring enabled access to valuable 1:1 personalised assistance and personal development.
The 1:1 support allowed me to develop at a pace comfortable for me, whilst also acting as a safe place where I was listened to and supported in a non-judgemental and constructive manner - as a result, learning could feel exciting, even when up against possible project challenges and deadlines.
My desire to impart skill & share my passions led to my career as a Creative Practitioner, combining my Arts practice with building fellow-Artists (or budding Artists) creative skills, confidence & self-esteem.
My Mentoring & Coaching background is blended throughout my Arts Practice. Strengthening confidence & self-esteem has always proved to accelerate the learning, development and expressiveness of those I have had the pleasure of working with.
*It's worth noting that I hold an Enhanced DBS, so you can trust that you're in safe hands.
Happy to discuss ways in which we can look to work together on a longer-term basis.
Perfect! Pria is so enthusiastic and really engages with the students personal interests. She develops the students skills and prepares them for assessments that they will encounter in the curriculum. She is confident and fun yet is very proffesional and takes safeguarding very seriously.
She asks questions and listens always tailoring her teaching accordingly. The lessons are interesting and informative with a range of skills and techniques being taught both from her own personal experience and by the use of video demonstrations.
Positive can-do attitude, eager & willing to learn. Good communication and discussion skills. Beautiful piece of Artwork displayed to me via webcam (house illustration) - looking forward to seeing more of Phoebe's work outside of sessions. Hoping the techniques started on within the session were continued and developed further. Well done Phoebe, looking forward to our next session!
drawing lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest painting lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, art and design lessons for all!
Taking illustration lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£19||£12|
|5 hours||Not available||£91||£60|
|10 hours||Not available||£174||£120|