I believe that the most effective way to teach anyone is to firstly involve them in the narrative, and secondly, apply the concept being learnt to a scenario in real life.
I believe anyone has the potential to achieve amazing things if they put their mind to it. The human mind is a fascinating machine, because each person will perceive the same concept differently. I will encourage you to find what really works for you. You go at your own pace, and know that the most powerful tool to successful learning is making those mistakes and learning from them.
Nothing excites me more than seeing people achieve their goals, and reach that next level in their life.
How would you like to not only gain valuable knowledge in the fields of Electronic Engineering and Technology, but master the field you are most passionate about and retain the valuable knowledge and skills you learn in the process, without having to revise or re-learn every concept and principle.
If I can teach you once and you never have to book another lesson, then in my eyes I have successfully done my job.
I started out at the University of Coventry, studying Electronics Engineering. I became very curious about how the mind works, how we learn as human beings. I have experimented over the past four years, and have found what really works, to learn new things and develop new skills, optimizing the time and energy invested, and reaping the maximum rewards.
I worked in different Company as Electronics engineer and embedded system developer.
Sept '18 to present, Potenza Technology, Electronics Engineer
• Electronics Circuit and PCB design engineering ability (analogue and digital) with knowledge of a variety of microcontrollers.
• Fault diagnosis, Maintenance and repair.
• Developing documents for fabrication and schematic of circuit boards by using standard electronics design programs.
• Build Harness for various applications (Complete Engine Harness, Test box Harness, etc.)
• Been Part of EMC Test plan making and Building System Level EMC Compliant modules.
• Worked in different groups for various projects.
• Practical and hands on test, prototype build for various projects.
Apr '14 to Aug '16, LAXMI INFOTEC KOCHI, Embedded System developer
• Gave lectures to college students regarding embedded systems and basic electronics
• Made projects for industries and universities (attendance system, mobile controlled car lock, etc.)
• Research and Development on home inverters and consumer electronics products.
Perfect! Extremely knowledgeable with excellent teaching skills.
engineering lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest electrical engineering lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, electronics lessons for all!
Taking technology lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|