Step-by-step teaching of Pinyin and Characters, broken down and explained through stories, history and Chinese culture.
Hand-in-hand language practice through tasks, games and daily conversations.
Learning to read, write and speak by reading and reciting rich Chinese cultural stories in Mandarin - a fun and exciting way to learn!
I am a first-class student at the University of Nottingham and have been teaching both English and Mandarin in my spare time for the past 3 years.
Having grown up in China and lived in the UK for 10 years, I have confidence in providing you the best of my experiences in both worlds.
If you want a professional and engaging teacher who have brilliant English skills and can teach you the pure native spoken Chinese Mandarin then I'm the one to contact!
I manage and teach student led Mandarin lessons in the University and have taught for over 5 weeks in Harvard Children's English training center in Mainland China during the summer. Through these experiences I have received professional training and gained invaluable teaching knowledge. I have designed language assessments which are now being officially used in the Mainland China Harvard center and I am directly responsible for the Mandarin specification used in the University's student-led Mandarin lessons. I am professional, creative and responsible in my teaching. Something I enjoy more than anything else is providing personalized lessons and learning materials that will rocket-boost the learning process for my students - if properly followed with lots of practice!
Please note that refund for cancellation is only possible when I am notified at least one lesson in advance.
I am happy to discuss reallocations for time slots and to make up for missed lessons.
- Work experiences at Harvard English Training for Children, Mainland China;
- Organiser of Student Lead Chinese Mandarin lessons in University of Nottingham;
- Able to speak fluent Chinese Mandarin and English, have also studied French;
- Volunteer Consultant at Travelteer;
- Project Consultant at Nottinghamshire Police;
- Work experiences at LiXin Accountants, Belfast;
- Advanced squad Tennis player in University of Nottingham Tennis Club;
- ABRSM Violin Grade 8;
- A-level Maths (Grade A), Physics (Grade A) and History (Grade A);
- GCSE results consists of 4 A*, 3 A and 3 B.
Assistant teacher at Harvard English Training, Mainland China. 7.2018-8.2018
- Patient and responsible teaching, leading various events and classes.
- Wrote learning specifications and assessments according to the school's needs and requirements.
Leading student organised Chinese Mandarin teaching in University of Nottingham. 2.2018-Present
- Organising, designing and leading lessons.
- Writing learning material and planning lesson progressions.
Business development intern at Travelteer, Nottingham. 11.2018 – 12.2018
- Translator for the organisation’s Mandarin website.
- Designer and producer of the Travelteer Mandarin Facebook page.
- Identified and emailed over sixty career departments in well-established Chinese Universities, building strong client relations
Project Consultant at Nottinghamshire Police. 10.2018 – Present
- Part of a team of five consultants for Nottinghamshire Police Webform project.
- Delivery of presentation and report after five weeks of research.
- Including a cost-benefit analysis of the Police's data collection system, ideas for advertisement and extensions, and a comprehensive research report of third party alternative options.
Assistant accountant at LiXin Accountants, Belfast. 6.2018-7.2018; 8.2018-9.2018; 4.2019 to present
- General Accounting and VAT analysis for numerous businesses.
- Assisting Senior accountants in various client meetings and projects.
- Numerous part-time student jobs. 2015 – 2017
- Waiter, kitchen and bar staff at Zen restaurant Belfast and others.
- Studying Politics and Economics at Nottingham University UK campus. 9.2017 -Present
- Secondary education in Methodist College Belfast. 9.2010 – 6.2017
- Student Prefect; Orchestra Violinist; Hockey and Tennis team player.
- Gained the title of Marketing Director of the school’s young enterprise team.
- Completed OCN youth work training NI level 1;
- Primary education in ZhongGuanCun 3rd primary school, China. 9.2005 – 9.2009
Perfect! I was studying Mandarin at university and I had problems with speaking and listening. Le helped me to improve in these aspects. Later, for my speaking exam, I received high grades and positive feedback from my university teacher. Thank you!
It has been a pleasure to teach Nadia. She is enthusiastic and motivated, have great pronunciation (if she can just remember those PinYins!) and with some work, is definitely on her way to grasping conversational Mandarin.
Keep at it!
chinese lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest mandarin lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - chinese lessons for all!
Taking accent reduction-chinese lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|