I am am Maths Teacher.
I give lessons to KS3, KS4, KS5.
My lessons are differentiated in four type as Fluency, Probing, Reasoning and Rich Task.
Questions starting from the easy to the rich task.
I use different pedagogy for all of my lessons.
I have been teaching from last 7 years.
I have taught at the schools, colleges and universities.
I have taken many types of classes ranging from a group of 30 pupils to 150 pupils.
My students were able to achieve A grade in mathematics.
¬ 7 Years of Experience as a Teacher/Lecturer in Soft Skills and Aptitude Training.
¬ Associated with various organizations as a Guest Trainer viz. Bright Academy, Flame Institute etc.
September 2016 – till present- Greenwood Academy, Birmingham (U.K)
Designation: Mathematics Teacher
To deliver the curriculum through the scheduled teaching programme.
To perform duties and attend meetings as required.
To assess and record students' progress, to prepare reports and take part in parental consultations.
To undergo in-service training where required to keep abreast of developments in school initiatives curriculum and subject areas.
To contribute to the school's pastoral system.
To observe and implement current school policies and good practice.
To participate in the school’s performance management scheme.
To provide emergency cover (rarely and in unforeseen circumstances) for absent teachers.
May 2013 – July 2016 – Chandigarh University, Gharuan (India)
• Prepare students for Quantitative Aptitude and Verbal & Non-verbal Reasoning
• Prepare students for Public Speaking, Group Discussion and Interviews
• Conducting Faculty Development Programs
• Conducting Interactive sessions with students for Job Placements.
Jan 2012 – April 2013 – AAA Bright Academy, Phase 7, Mohali.
Designation: Maths Teacher
• Providing training to new hires under “Train the Trainer” Program.
• Preparing Students for competitive exams like Bank PO/Clerical, SSC, RRB and various other competitive examinations etc.
• Groom and mould personality, character and intellect.
Sept 2010- Oct 2011 – Career Weavers Consultants pvt Ltd Chandigarh.
Designation: Aptitude Trainer
• Facilitating student learning in the area of Arithmetic and Aptitude skills.
• Training students in Vedic Maths.
Year of Passing
Sikkim Manipal University
B-Tech in ECE
Swami Vivekanand Institute of Engg. & Technology
Govt. College, Mohali
St Peter’s School, Chandigarh
♣ Dedication, Determination, Adaptability, Team spirit.
♣ Always ready to accept challenges.
♣ Innovative and hardworking
♣ Very adjustable to different places and situations.
♣ Proactive, confident, target achiever.
♣ Ability to support and sustain a positive work environment.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|