As a passionate tutor, I have experience working with preschool and kindergarten-age students as well as Secondary and GCSE students. I have also tutored middle school students in reading, as well as college and high school students. Through these tutoring experience, I have learned how to best teach each age group. For example, I created easy methods to teach my primary students with mathematics tables rules, but I gave my college student daily quizzes to help her prepare for exams.
• Created worksheets and practice quizzes to help students prepare for exams in Mathematics
• Succeeded in raising student’s grade from a 40% to an 72%
• Prepared weekly lesson plans to help a student prepare for her high school English course
• Taught essential aspects of writing a paper; how to devise a thesis, create a conclusion, etc.
• Succeeded in helping student reach her goal of earning an A.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, chemistry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|