Previous experiences from volunteering & working with children in the British Armed Forces (Air Cadets) for Seven years as a Civilian Volunteer and teaching lessons. I have proven to be responsible, reliable, punctual, and trustworthy as well as having a very relaxed and friendly approach to teaching where I love creating a comfortable and open environment which is student-centered giving children a voice and tailoring every lesson depending on the student.
A conscientious and hardworking Mechanical Engineering with Aeronautics University Student, a highly organised and efficient individual whose thorough and precise approach to university projects and work ethic has yielded excellent results. Recent achievements include: Private Pilot Licence (PPL), Gold Duke of Edinburgh Award & Victor Gauntlett Scholarship Winner of the Worshipful Company of Coachmakers and Coach Harness Makers. Currently working towards my attaining degree and an Object-Oriened Data Structures in C++ Certificate (Accelerated Computer Science Fundamentals Specialisation course).
• University of Glasgow (2018 - 2023): Mechanical Engineering with Aeronautics MEng (Hons)
• University of Northumbria (2016 - 2017): Engineering Foundation Year
• Air Training Corps (2013 -2015)
• The Sydney Russell School (2008 - 2013): 11 GCSEs, grades A* - A Including Maths and English
• Maths A-level: A, Physics A-Level: A, Italian A-Level: A*, Geography A-Level: A
• Languages, Native Bilingual: English and Italian
• First Aid Qualified SCQF Level 6 – SQA Accreditation January 2020
• Experience with Computer Aided Design (CAD) for University projects such as designing a Recumbent Bike 2020 project (Mechanical Design) – University of Glasgow
• Computer Science Fundamentals Course for C++ (Accelerated Computer Science Fundamentals Specialisation course 2020)
• Experience with algorithms, system design and tools, such as MATLAB used for Engineering Skills 2 Module (2019 -2020) – University of Glasgow
• Advanced Excel Skills and Microsoft Office Skills
• Computer Literacy
• Attention to detail, organised, self-motivated
• Research, Analysis and planning Skills
• Advanced Numeracy Skills
• Gold Duke of Edinburgh Award – May 2018
• The Victor Gauntlett Scholarship holder – Awarded in conjunction with The Air League, to a young pilot who is keen to forge a career in aviation, and is named after a former Master in recognition of his contribution to the Livery and support for the training of young people
• Jack Petchey Award Winner – February 2015 - Achievement Award is a peer recognition scheme operating in grass roots youth clubs, youth organisations, secondary schools, and uniformed organisations.
• Coaching Volleyball Level 1 – Volleyball England Accredited
• Experience working with student and children from coaching and mentoring to teaching in a classroom environment within the Royal Air Force Air Cadets
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking geometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£25||£15|
|5 hours||Not available||£120||£75|
|10 hours||Not available||£240||£150|