My job is to help you take actions towards your goals. I am going to uncover what is going on for you, through excellent questioning, listening and raising your self-awareness.
I am going to be a good listener, asking you the right questions and I am going to make sure you are focused on your specific goals. These can be various, such as increasing your confidence, getting a new job, approach a different life perspective, getting in shape, etc.
The lessons will be about looking forward, moving you towards a place where you want to be.
Young professional Business, Spanish, and English tutor, as well as specialised in life coaching. Originally from Spain, I moved to London 4 years ago seeking new challenges from the law and finance perspectives. However, I have been teaching as part of extracurriculars activities since 2012.
At the age of 18, I taught kids elementary Maths, English and Spanish (in Spain). This classes helped them overcome their exams resits. In addition, I acted as a personal teacher providing support during the academic year. Activities, theory and real-life situations practice were used as advantageous teaching methods.
In 2013, I started Economics studies at the University of Seville. On my second year, I coached young students joining the university with diverse modules, such as Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, Marketing, Accountancy, and Statistics among others.
When I moved to England (London) I decided to start a degree at Anglia Ruskin University, focusing on International Business Management. Throughout my journey, I have helped out non-Spanish speakers to improve their language for personal or business needs.
This has been a pleasant activity since I am passionate about sharing knowledge and supporting people (from different age groups) gaining new skills.
I am a passionate and creative individual, however the strength that defines me the best is being a resilient and pragmatic person. I am able to withstand and recover quickly from difficult situations, as well as having strong problem-solving skills. Furthermore, seeking new challenges is one of my biggest motivations. Professionalism and reasonable acting under pressure underpin my way of working.
BRIGHT NETWORK INTERNSHIP EXPERIENCE UK: INVESTMENT BANKING AND COMMERCIAL LAW (BOTH FOCUSED IN MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS)
INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT - ANGLIA RUSKIN UNIVERSITY (LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM)
[2018- May 2021].
IAO LEVEL 2 CERTIFICATE IN PRINCIPLES OF BUSINESS AND ADMINISTRATION
UNIVERSITY OF ECONOMICS (SEVILLE, SPAIN).
Completed modules of macroeconomics and microeconomics, finance, law, math, economic history, statistics and marketing.
TEACHER [Self- employed]
[10-02-2021] – Current. Online. London Based
• Promote marketing and business strategies in order to obtain clients.
• Teach students the subjects of English, Business and Spanish.
• Managed clients so as to overcome their goals and achieve their academic purposes.
• Arranged calendars and financial spreadsheets.
PRET A MANGER [Sales Assistant/ Employee Representative during Covid-19]
[07-02-2018]–[25-05-2021] United Kingdom. London
• Promoted all health and safety policies when handling food and beverages to uphold proper standards.
• Strengthened the business’ relationship, providing superior customer experience and resolving problems.
• Managed different teams according to business needs.
• Organised merchandise and supply deliveries for accuracy. Verifying that quantities received match bills of lading, purchase orders, and other documents.
MACPHERSON UNDERWATER SERVICES [Receptionist]
[13-11-2015]– [20-06-2017 working remotely. Currently providing help as needed]
• Answered telephone and give information to callers (residents and international) maintaining the calendar for the directors and arranging meetings as needed.
• Updated clients and workers contact information.
• Entered financial information into databases.
• Facilitated and maintained workers medical orders and health information (due to divers require a high health control for several activities).
• Review bills and prepared letters for bills sent to clients.
• Organised travel arrangements and expense reports.
SKILLS & LANGUAGES
Analysis and decision making
Leadership and team working
• Maintained an average grade of 2:1 while working and studying full-time.
• Resolved 95% of customer enquiries and complaints. Increasing the customer satisfaction rate and exceeded sales KPI’s
• Volunteered to teach new students at the University of Seville. Provided extracurricular classes of statistics, finance and macroeconomics in 2013 and 2014.
• Taught kids’ elementary mathematics, English and Spanish language as a personal project.
Research Support in The Carbon Store project: The aim of the project is to monetize energy savings and Co2 mitigations to change consumer behaviour.
Nerea is the best teacher in the world. She taught business and thanks to her I have been able to have a good mark in the last business exam. I definitely recommend her to everyone.
Nerea has been tutoring my 14 month old son which he thoroughly enjoyed all her lessons. Has his mum I feel like he has made good progress in understanding some Spanish words and he is always looking forward to her next lesson as soon as she has finished the previous one! Nerea is friendly, patient and enthusiastic, and fills my son with lots of confidence. Nerea is definitely worth 5 star
I have been taking Spanish classes with nerea for some time now ,she is very trustworthy ,reliable and friendly. Nerea has made Spanish really enjoyable for me ,she is very fun and bubbly. She has been very flexible with me ,no time is to early in the morning or to late at night which works great for me .I am that impressed with her she now teaches my 2 children 14 and 10 . My kids have built a really good relationship with nerea ,and the way she is with them has made them love learning Spanish. I cannot speak highly enough of nerea she makes learning Spanish enjoyable and not a chore ,she knows when to put the foot on the gas and take it off. Would highly recommend her to any one
Nerea has been teaching me for 6 months and I have learned so much, her lessons are always interesting and comprehensive.
She always makes time outside of lessons to answer any questions and is flexible to meet my schedule.
She helped me a lot to learn Spanish
Nerea is enthusiastic, passionate and considerate. She tailors each lesson to your needs and seeks feedback to ensure that you are progressing. My Spanish has dramatically improved since having her as my tutor and I cannot recommend her enough!
positive thinking lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest stress management lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, personal coaching lessons for all!
Taking life coaching lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£25||£25|
|5 hours||Not available||£110||£125|
|10 hours||Not available||£200||£250|