I tailor my planning and the delivery of my lessons to meet the needs of the pupils I teach. I believe that physics lessons should always be exciting, relevant and academically rigorous. I believe that all pupils can be successful.
I have taught Physics (and other sciences) for six years. I have a track record of delivering outstanding results for the pupils I teach. 100% of the pupils I teach receive A*-C at GCSE, 84% A*-B and 64% A*-A.
2011 – 2012 King’s College, London
PGCE in Science Teaching;
Recipient of the Award for the Best PGCE student across all PGCE subjects.
2009 – 2010 Henley School of Business (Reading University)
PGC in Business Management.
2003 – 2007 University of Bristol
- M.Eng (Hons) in Aeronautical Engineering, 2.1;
- Special options including computational, turbulent and applied aerodynamics;
- Completion of Airbus sponsored Third Year Design Project to find 777-ER replacement as team leader and chief aerodynamicist;
- Final year project on the aerodynamics, stability and control of an unmanned air vehicle involving extensive wind-tunnel testing and modelling.
1997-2003 Hampton School, Middlesex
- Maths – A
- Physics – A
- History – A
- Art – A
- French – C
- Physics, Biology, Chemistry, Design and Technology, English Literature – A*
- Maths, English Language, French, History, Art – A
2007 – 2011: QinetiQ. Systems engineer, Simulation and training
2012 – present: Lead Physics teacher, KS3 and CGSE, Reach Academy Feltham.
2016 – present: Assistant Head and Phase 4 Lead
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|