I teach in a non-conventional way where each tutoring session is catered to your needs. No two students are alike, hence why I adapt my teaching style to meet your tutoring requirements. I use a visualizer to give you a teaching experience which is as good as teaching you face to face. I use Zoom for my sessions and it is great to share screen and provides the option of whiteboard too.
One of our best tutors! High-quality profile, qualifications verified and response guaranteed. Rajan will plan your first lesson with care.
Are you trying to finish your AAT/A-level/University exam?
Are you struggling to understand Accounting concepts? Or
Do you just need that extra push to ensure you are able to complete your exams in time?
If the answers to these questions are yes, then you have come to the right profile.
My name is Rajan Jagdish. I am Online Tutor specializing in Accounting, Finance and Mathematical subjects. I have already taught more than 35 students at various levels of studies from primary to the degree level delivering a total of more than 300 hours of sessions online. This was achieved in the span of just 5 months since I entered into the industry.
I have completed my master’s in accounting and Finance and have got strong knowledge of bookkeeping which is the essence of accounting. I have worked in a multinational company and also with a local practitioner/bookkeeper with his business. Check out the reviews and recommendations from the tutees whom I have taught and helped flourished on my profile.
My Specialties in subjects such as:
- Financial Accounting
- Management Accounting
- Corporate Finance/Financial Management
- Personal Tax
- AAT Synoptic Exams and any other AAT exams
- External Auditing
Rates for the session would be £25 per hour for a single student online. You can receive a discount in two ways. One is through bulk booking for example, booking 10 lessons in advance which could give you a discount of 10% per session. The other way is through a group session with other students who are studying the same subject or course as you.
Rates for group sessions
For 2 students: each student will pay £15 per hour.
For 3 students: each student will pay £12 per hour.
For 4 students: each student will pay £10 per hour.
For 5 students: each student will pay £9 per hour.
A graduate in Accounting and Finance with a first-class honours’ degree and a merit in masters degree who is seeking for an opportunity to gain a broader level of experience in the field of finance. I currently work as a Freelancer providing bookkeeping and other services to clients and also tutor students using multiple platforms nationally and internationally. I have worked in a multinational retail company as an Accounts Payable Specialist for three months and have also worked as a Trainee Bookkeeper under a local practitioner for over a year.
Being a finance graduate, I possess all the necessary skills required to work in a finance function. However, one thing that sets me apart is my willingness to learn new things and to constantly upgrade my skillset. I am a fast learner and I can quickly adapt to new situations or challenges. Also, I have the ability to think and look beyond numbers and analyse businesses and their finances in depth. I want to qualify as an ACCA qualified Chartered Accountant within the next three to five years.
University of Leeds, Leeds [September 2017 – August 2018]
MSc Accounting and Finance (Merit)
Notable modules: Financial Analysis, Accounting and Organizational Performance and Critical Skills for the Finance Professional.
• Dissertation: analysed whether Corporate Social Responsibility adds financial value to UK firms using databases/software such as Bloomberg, FAME, STATA, and Excel.
• Managed multiple projects/assignments with deadlines within the same period using efficient prioritization.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills enhanced through academic essays, reports, posters, and presentations.
De Montfort University, Leicester [October 2015 – May 2017]
BA Accounting and Finance (1st)
Notable modules: Advanced Financial Reporting, Audit and Assurance and International Developments in Accounting.
• Coordinated and worked with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures in various group assignments such as group presentations and group report.
• Presented confidently in a team and on my own during assignments and interviews. I also have a track record of winning prizes in speech competition at festivals in India.
South Leicestershire College, Leicester [September 2012 – December 2014]
Diploma: Accounting (Competent)
• I grasped the foundation of Accountancy through this course which prepared me well for advance studies at university. Alongside this, I also studied English and ICT functional skills to further develop my skills.
Hamilton Community College, Leicester [September 2011 – June 2012]
• Studied GCSE in Maths, English, and Graphic Design and BTEC in Science and Art and Design.
Private Online Tutor and Freelancer [May 2020 – Current]
• Motivated students and adapted my teaching style to meet their tutoring needs.
• Provided a practical learning environment using real life examples, scenarios and case studies.
• Worked with clients and assisted them with their bookkeeping.
• Used various accounting software such as QuickBooks, FreeAgent and Wave to ensure that I can create an effective bookkeeping system for a client's business.
Arcadia Group Plc, Leeds [March 2019 – May 2019]
Accounts Payable Specialist
• Updated all the logs in a timely manner by entering invoices/credit notes onto the relevant Excel spreadsheet to allow the approval of payments.
• Reconciled suppliers' statements to the company's records and raised any queries by contacting the right person.
• Received incoming calls and emails from suppliers and head office team and provided information to them.
• Assisted colleagues with any impromptu or challenging tasks/duties.
MLM Bookkeeping Services Ltd, Leicester [June 2014 – September 2015]
• Recorded sales and purchase invoices, credit notes and petty cash receipts onto the Sage 50 software.
• Recorded bank transactions and reconciled them every month to ensure it matches with the bank statements.
• Organized the files of clients and prioritized them according to their deadline.
Languages: Hindi (Fluent speaker, basic writer), Gujarati (Fluent speaker, basic writer)
Full clean driving license
Hobbies & Interests
I maintain my fitness by getting involved in physical activities and sports in my life. I have a keen interest in learning about entrepreneurship and like to develop my marketing skills, IT skills, investing knowledge and personality which are essential to become a successful leader in today’s competitive environment. Blog writing is one of my passion which keeps my creative side thriving.
References are available on request.
Perfect! Rajan is an amazing teacher. As I needed help for my accounting coursework, not only he prepared it in advance but he also went steps by steps through the whole process by explaining me the key notions and the formulas. he is extremely dedicated and seeks to support the student beyond the time frame of the lesson. He sent me his lessons and courses to help me get a better understanding of key notions.
I absolutely recommend!
Aurelia is smart and a curious learner with the desire to learn which made the tutoring experience wonderful.
Strongly recommend Rajan, his explanation are clear & quickly. He’s very helpful, & he make sure that his students understand the topic. He’s very supportive and friendly.
Rajan has lots of accountancy knowledge and explains with ease. I am not a quick learner and he personalises my experience by using lots of repetition, drawing diagrams and working through questions with me. I would highly recommend Rajan.
Rajan is an excellent tutor. He's very friendly, dedicated and knowledgeable. His explanations make it very easy to understand all concepts and calculations. Highly recommended!
Great tutor with better prospective in the field of maths and accounting, uses his hacks to make people understand the basics. Having a great knowledge in his field motivates the people. Love to learn from him.
Rajan is a very profound, very dedicated and welcoming person when it comes to his interest in teaching. His explanation towards life in general, his management and accounting skills is truly praiseworthy. He is a quick-witted thinker, well-mannered communicator and his knowledge of Maths and Accounting are immense which would make him a great teacher.
He is really good at communication and presentation skills.
Love the way Rajan helps people out and share information freely. I am impressed with the way he explains each and every detail. Very helpful and intelligent person.
Rajan is very passionate about teaching and he explains very well. he is very enthusiastic, energetic and has a wonderful way of explaining some of the most complex issues into a clear understandable and simple language with lots of examples.
He has helping and caring attitude and he always help me to improve myself by sharing his ideas, prospectives and wisdom.
Rajan Is a very good tutor as from my previous experience towards the journey of my accountancy career.
He helped me a lot when I was studying AAT (ASSOCIATION OF ACCOUNTING TECHNICIANS)
He helped me in financial statement and Budgeting, He taught me from the root in the details. He was able to explain me the concept in simple way which made my doubt clear.
He always try his best once you give him the task.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£25|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||£125|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||£250|