Interactive teaching is the best way to equip oneself with the skills required to ace that interview or presentation or break the ice between you and your team and create better project ideas. My teaching style will give you the confidence required to communicate effectively and achieve your Job related goals
Intuitive, creative, analytical professional who translates business vision into initiatives. Equipped with skillsets to run multiple projects across Asia pacific, Europe, Middle-east and North America. Proven track record in Banking and financial industries. Competent in adapting quickly, efficiently, and thinking creatively to optimize results and enhance team performance along with building valuable relationships with both external and internal stakeholders
Contact Details: (concealed information)
Queen Mary University of London
Reading MSc Banking and Finance: 2020 - 2021
Modules include: Commercial and Investment Banking, Investment Management, Asset Management
Financial Trading Platform : Completed the TTC certification , well Equipped with Bloomberg terminal(understanding
financial markets, trading strategies, risk & money management and trader analytics)
QUMMIF : University run investment strategies to allocate funds into selected asset classes and
pursues short to medium term capital gains
MBA degree – (Distinction); Concentration: Human Resources
MSc Microbiology – (Merit)
BSc Industrial Microbiology – (Merit)
TIAA (Providing financial services in the academic, research, and governmental fields)
Enterprise PMO and Business Analyst
• Innovation: Formulated a solution to reduce time and efforts in reporting the Budgets and strategies at Asia and US level, giving back 18% man-hours month on month.
• Project Management: Actively designed the transition of IT projects from US to India resulting in a savings of US$4million YoY.
• Stakeholder Management: Engaged with head of departments in IT and mentored them in Clarity project portfolio management and integration. Trained 25 leadership members till date.
• Leading Portfolio management planning and execution for teams in USA. Awarded for Delivering Excellence
UBS (Investment bank and financial services company)
• Program Management: Spearheading cross-functional team of 20 engineers from across India and Hong Kong for our client to remodel the stock options and on-board them to the e-trading platform, improving client market outreach by 32%.
• Multi-geography Bid Management: Led vendor consolidation program; project pipeline management; cross-functional collaboration with business consultants and Engineering teams; conducted bid for participant companies and signed the deal with IT vendor leading to YoY reserves of US$ 3million in Asia, US$1.5million in UK and US$1.2million in North America.
• Recognition: Received the award for top performer of the year by for increasing client deliverables by 40% and successfully completing the vendor consolidation with US$3 million YoY saves in phase1 (Asia Pacific & Bucharest).
• Cross-border Project Management: Mentored developers in Bucharest, India and Hong Kong to drive implementation of Agile framework and streamlined process of deploying the project by increasing the team efficiency to 60% within 6months.
• Cross-border engagement: Coined and implemented the first ever Digital Summit in India UBS office with global participation from UBS offices across Switzerland, Hong Kong and UK.
John Deere (American corporation manufacturing agricultural machinery)
• Developed action to reduce manual effort in appraisal processing with 98% accuracy and US$1m saves YoY
• Onboarded bidders for employee benefits secured 8 benefit programs within 2months with zero investment
• Collaborated with L&T and Ashok Leyland to retain quality pool of engineers; achieved YoY revenue US$ 2m
Credit Suisse (Financial services company)
• Awarded top performer of the quarter (youngest) for achieving 98% SLA consecutively for 10weeks
• Liaised with the VP’s of finance and technology across EMEA to devise a new strategy of succession planning to mitigate knowledge loss during promotion or internal move of senior leadership
Languages English (fluent / native), German (working), Tamil (fluent)
Achievements Awarded prize for Delivering Excellence 2 consecutive Quarters at TIAA (June 2020); Awarded top performer UBS (2018-2019)
Prof qualifications PMI Agile for Work certified; Microsoft Office Excel Advanced; Udacity React JS certified; Managing Project and Portfolios with CAPPM, Soft skills certified by Simitri, Managing difficult conversations certificate by Simitri.
Public Speaking – Speaking in forum for LEAN IN women in leadership and executing Business presentations for Top management.
career coaching lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest professional coaching lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, leadership lessons for all!
Taking job searching lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£14||£14|