If you are looking to kickstart a new product, start your own business, design your new home/office and looking to expand your skill set in product/graphic/architecture design and presentation, I will be able to help you achieve the result using the proper software and design development workflow. Share with you tips and tricks, using simple process to communicate your ideas efficiently.
- Tutored students from all levels and background such as, business owner, part-time student, university student, designer in/outside of the architecture industry.
- Build a comfortable learning environment and help ease the learning anxiety caused by a seemingly overwhelming software user interface.
- Target learning outcomes for each lesson
- Background in Architecture, master degree in Architectural Computation at UCL.
- Well-versed in 2D/3D architecture & design software.
- More than 10yrs experience in 3ds Max, Acrobat, AutoCAD, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, SktechUp and Word, etc.
- Able to demonstrate the workflow from early design development until eventual idea finalization/image post processing for presentation.
(buildings, graphics, furniture, brochure work samples available on request)
Perfect! Very Lovely Person
Has made a big difference
to my 3D drawing skills
Perfect! She is a very good teacher! and makes you feel confident when you are doing your practice. It is really impressive that someone young has those strengths that can also help someone who needs it.
I enjoyed my lessons with Diana very much, she picked up very quickly, I believe she would do very well, as she is a passionate
computer skills lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest autocad lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, revit lessons for all!
Taking sketchup lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£40||£35|