I model correct pronunciation and structure for my students and avoid directly correcting to encourage repetition while not undermining student confidence. I source material of personal interest for my student to ensure engagement at all times. I continuously review vocabulary and structures already covered to consolidate knowledge and skills. I keep meticulous notes on students for materials used, strengths and weaknesses so that I can address areas of difficulty. When possible I am available by email for my students to help with written tasks or queries.
Based in Belfast, I am a Law graduate from the University of Ulster (2019. I am Spanish/Irish and bilingual. I grew up in Spain until moving to Khartoum, Sudan for two years to complete my IB Diploma so that I could go to university in N. Ireland where my mother is from. From 2017-2019 I tutored up to ten hours per week during term time in both Spanish and English to children and older students (online and face to face)
LLB LAW Undergraduate 2016-2019, Ulster University at Jordanstown
Modules including but not limited to: Criminal Law, Law of Tort, Contract Law, Land Law, Business and Commercial Law, Law of Evidence and Medical Law. Dissertation: Intellectual Property and Copyright Law.
Grade obtained: 2:2
International Baccalaureate 2014-2016, KICS, Khartoum, Sudan.
HL: History, Art and Biology
SL: Mathematics, Literature, French
IB: 32 points.
Previous Education 2002-2014, Bilbao, Bizkaia, Spain
Relevant Experience to studies
Ulster University, Moots — 2016-Present
• Developed an understanding of formalities within a courtroom
• Gained confidence in public speaking and acquired the subject specific
vocabulary used in courtroom situations.
• Acquired skills in the preparation of cases and presentation to a judge/ opposing council
KICS Sudan — MUN (Model United Nations)
• Became familiar with the format of statutes, provisions and other legal documents
• Developed confidence in formal and public legal discussions with fellow MUN participants
General part time work Experience
Customer service positions (The Bureau, Thai Square, Belfast Audi, Starbucks), Language tutoring
• Customer Service: In customer service roles I developed listening skills and learned how to build a rapport with different kinds of people.
• Time Management: Developed an understanding of the importance of time management, learned how to prioritise tasks and deliver timely results.
• Communication: Effective communication with people of different ages and backgrounds.
esol (english) lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest vocabulary - english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral expression - english lessons for all!
Taking written comprehension - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£18|