With Superprof for 2 months
Tutor profile verified
Replies in 24 hours
Rated 5/5 by students
Experienced rugby player gives advice and training on the field and gym
Duration : 1 hour 20 field, 1 hour gym - Price : £2.00 - Place : Northumberland Business Park
I am an experienced rugby player who plays for an academy. I give lessons to anyone who wants to learn rugby or just to become better at the sport. I also can help them with their gym work and give them a program to follow. I also do not mind forming a team if I have enough players to do so which would also improve training levels as they can do more game situations and test themselves, and I would be able to play organised games against other teams. I play rugby league and union and know and understand the rules of each game and can easily teach both.
I have coached at Blyth rugby club for union and at Cramlington Rockets for league. Both teams improved dramatically and both got to the finals of their leagues and many of the players have went on to play at a higher level of rugby or have become more confident in playing the sport.
- I teach rugby, rugby 15s, rugby 7s, rugby 13s. For the level(s)beginner, intermediate, advanced, professional, kids.
- Duration of the training course : 1 hour 20 field, 1 hour gym
- Price of the workshop : £2.00
- Place : Northumberland Business Park
- Maximum number of students during the training course : 30
- Audience concerned : all
- A training course certificate is awarded to each student
- Validity of the workshop : all year around