Thinking about taking some Russian lessons?
Traveling to Russia and need some help?
You are in the right place!
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach Russian and English.
I am also offering translation/interpretation/proofreading services
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I myself am an educated tutor; having obtained a Degree in Social Law and have always enjoyed teaching. In May 2011 I successfully passed CBS examination in the Institute of Linguists in London. In February 2012 I completed the course for Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL).
I believe that qualifications are important, however not as important as being passionate in teaching - and most of all making the whole experience enjoyable.
- How much do you charge?
1 student - £40 per hour
2 students - £60 per hour
No fuss Trial lesson (45mins) completely FREE!
If you are inquiring on behalf of a company and/or if you are an employee different rates are applicable - please contact me directly for an offer.
- Where do you teach?
I teach at home face-to-face and Online.
- When are you available?
If you make the wonderful decision to take my lessons, we can arrange lessons at any time convenient to you
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
All levels and all ages are welcome! I teach beginners, post-beginners, intermediate, advanced and business students.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
GCSE, A-level, all TRKI levels
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
Internet and Skype
- Do you have a personal message for students?
Knowing any language makes you unique - you will have a chance to connect with people using their native language, a chance to understand their history, culture, books and movies - little, however some of the most important things in life. By learning Russian, you will get a true insight into a culture that otherwise would have been tucked far away - away from your reach.
There is only one conclusion - learn it - earn it - go for it. The choice is yours...
- What kind of experience do you have?
Being a student myself for many years, I know what to expect when one studies a foreign language.
I love teaching, and love watching my students progress.
- I taught Russian at the City of Bath College and at the Languages United in Bath.
- Currently I am teaching at Linguistica Global Ltd in Cheltenham.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
Yes, I do.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
Bath & North-East Somerset Council
The Language House
- Tell me about some of your current students.
I have 31 excellent students - a mix of beginners, intermediates, GCSE and A-Level students - be the next one!
• Experienced, Native Russian Tutor
• Degree in Social Law (Russia), CBS 2011 (London), TESOL Certificate 2012
• CRB check provided
• BNES Council
Alla has been teaching my daughter for a year, she’s making great progress and is looking forward to another year of fun and content packed lessons. Alla’s very professional, helpful and encouraging, couldn’t wish for a better teacher!
Alla is an excellent tutor. If you want to learn Russian then Alla is the tutor for you.
Alla provides lots of excellent resources and is very helpful and enthusiastic. You can’t get a more dedicated tutor!
She's an excellent teacher and a great human being. I can't recommend her enough.
russian lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|