Thinking about taking some Russian lessons?
Traveling to Russia and need some help?
You are in the right place!
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach Russian and English.
I am also offering translation/interpretation/proofreading services
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I myself am an educated tutor; having obtained a Degree in Social Law and have always enjoyed teaching. In May 2011 I successfully passed CBS examination in the Institute of Linguists in London. In February 2012 I completed the course for Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL).
I believe that qualifications are important, however not as important as being passionate in teaching - and most of all making the whole experience enjoyable.
- How much do you charge?
1 student - £40 per hour
2 students - £60 per hour
No fuss Trial lesson (45mins) completely FREE!
If you are inquiring on behalf of a company and/or if you are an employee different rates are applicable - please contact me directly for an offer.
- Where do you teach?
I teach at home face-to-face and Online.
- When are you available?
If you make the wonderful decision to take my lessons, we can arrange lessons at any time convenient to you
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
All levels and all ages are welcome! I teach beginners, post-beginners, intermediate, advanced and business students.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
GCSE, A-level, all TRKI levels
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
Internet and Skype
- Do you have a personal message for students?
Knowing any language makes you unique - you will have a chance to connect with people using their native language, a chance to understand their history, culture, books and movies - little, however some of the most important things in life. By learning Russian, you will get a true insight into a culture that otherwise would have been tucked far away - away from your reach.
There is only one conclusion - learn it - earn it - go for it. The choice is yours...
- What kind of experience do you have?
Being a student myself for many years, I know what to expect when one studies a foreign language.
I love teaching, and love watching my students progress.
- I taught Russian at the City of Bath College and at the Languages United in Bath.
- Currently I am teaching at Linguistica Global Ltd in Cheltenham.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
Yes, I do.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
Bath & North-East Somerset Council
The Language House
- Tell me about some of your current students.
I have 31 excellent students - a mix of beginners, intermediates, GCSE and A-Level students - be the next one!
• Experienced, Native Russian Tutor
• Degree in Social Law (Russia), CBS 2011 (London), TESOL Certificate 2012
• CRB check provided
• BNES Council
russian lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|