I believe in fun teaching. Also, vary the lessons. It is important the student does theory, but practice in a situation that the student faces every day. A student must be able to communicate, often this is done through talking. Pair work or groups. I encourage watching films and listening to music. Learn the language in all its aspect.
I am a Bath Spa student, this is my third year. In my final year after many different experiences of teaching EFL, I have decided I want to go to Korea. I like traveling. I have taught In Italy for two years, the age group has varied from 3-year-olds to 18-year-olds. I keep things light and simple.
All the lessons are the same rates regardless of their knowledge. Books I suggest may be bought, not necessary. Cancellation fee without notice is 5£ and cancellation fee an hour before, if the student was to come to my house is 10£.
BATHSPA UNIVERSITY | 09/2016 | PRESENT
· History of Art and Design and Publishing (BA (HONS))
· History of Art and Design
HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA | 09/2014- 09/2016| CULFORD SCHOOL
· A Level History
· A Level English Literature
· A Level Italian
· A Level Art
ORNEORE METELLI, LICEO ARTISTICO, TERNI |2014-2016
COCCHI D’AOSTA| 2011-2014| FATTA TODINA
KITCHEN ASSISTANT| ASK ITALIAN | 2018/19|
· Working with dishwasher
· Organizing the kitchen
· Prep work
WAITRESS| THE WINDSOR | 2018|
· Learnt how to manage shifts on my own
· Cleaned the hotel after lunch shift
· Had to be able to do things without being asked
· Organized and punctual
ASSISTANT IN FOOD AND BEVERAGE | COMBE GROVE HOTEL | 2017
· Punctuality and ability to do things without been asked
· Worked in a fast pace environment in a team
· Learnt the basics of bar tendering
TEACHER | ACLE | 2016
· Gave one-on-one attention to each student while maintaining overall focus on the entire group.
· Worked with an average of 9-15 students per class.
· Administered and graded tests and assignments to evaluate student progress.
· Developed and taught a curriculum to improve students' conversational abilities
· Activity-based lessons to help improve learning
· Games that taught lessons to the younger children
· The care and supervision of younger children from age 3+
ASSISTANT | HTDL | 2015
· Developed design deliverables that elevated, differentiated and functioned on-brand and on-strategy
· Designed new on-brand visual elements to effectively convey concepts and messaging
· Generated computer graphics and page-layout software, graphic elements, and photography
· Designed websites
esol (english) lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest vocabulary - english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - english lessons for all!
Taking written expression - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£20||Not available||£20|
|5 hours||£75||Not available||£100|
|10 hours||£175||Not available||£200|