I have nearly 25 years of experience in teaching MATH from grade 7 to 10. Most of my classes begin with testing the basic knowledge on the topic. Later I develop the lesson plan as per the need of the student. I facilitate the student to get the idea of the topic, if it is entirely new. I work out example problems to help the student in order to understand the topic. I give independent practice and later evaluate the student. If the student finds difficult to understand the topic, I try to re-teach the topic using other or simpler methods so that the lesson is understood and then practice with more examples.
I started my teaching career in 1992. I taught MATH in India for 15 years for high school students and then I joined an International school following American curriculum teaching MATH for grades between 8 and 12 for 10 years. Presently I am teaching nearly 220 students of grades 9 and 10 in a CBSE school. I have tutored numerous students following CBSE, IGCSE, and American curriculum.
Student need not pay me if I cancel the class for any reason. Fees can be negotiated depending on students like Indian or Abroad
QUALIFICATION INSTITUTE/UNIVERSITY YEAR
B. Ed (Bachelor of Education) T.M.A. Pai College of Education
Udupi, Karnataka, India in 1992
02. M. Sc (Master of Science in Math)
Osmania University, Hyderabad India in 2005
03. B. Sc (Bachelor of Science) MGM College, Udupi, Karnataka India in 1985
04. Pre-University National Junior College Barkur, Udupi Dist, Karnataka, ,India in 1982
Period: From June 1992 to June 2006.
Job Title: Working as Class Teacher for X standard as well as teaching Mathematics for the classes between 8th and 10th grades.
Job Period: From Oct 2006 to June 2016
Job Title: Teaching Mathematics in an international school between grades 8 and 12 following American curriculum.
Tutored innumerable kids in American, British and C.B.S.E curriculum. Tutoring experience for both one to one and facility based.
• Development of children’s discipline.
• Preparing & Training children for various activities like science models, quiz, seminars, and inter
school competitions as well as co-curricular activities in the school.
• Guiding the children to prepare science model.
• Involving in children/parents meeting on children’s strengths & weaknesses and their development suggestions.
• Guiding children to involve in school co-curricular activities
• Preparing examination / test papers and evaluation.
• Won certificate from NCERT for guiding children to reach national level science model exhibition held at Ranchi, India.
• Responsible for guiding the children in Science club & various competitions in Science & Math’s activities and responsible for the student to be toppers at district, state, zonal levels.
• Completed article-ship of Chartered Accountancy.
• Undergone counseling course from KROSS
• Counseling children and parents and evaluation of children’s weakness & setting their remedies.
• Well worse with MS Windows, MS Office, Internet etc.
algebra lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest trigonometry lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, arithmetic lessons for all!
Taking geometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£6|