I am able to explain difficult concepts from first principles and develop understanding in a friendly, supportive atmosphere.
I formulate tailored lesson plans for each student and build understanding from first principles so that you can really engage with the subject and ace those exams!
I have over 6 years of teaching Maths across KS3 to an A-Level standard. As a graduate Mechanical Engineer from Imperial College, I pride myself on an empathy based approach to help you understand and build upon key principles in Maths.
Imperial College London - MSc Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Management – Merit
• Dual scholarship holder for excellence in project leadership and academic ability from the Institution of Mechanical Engineers and the Royal Academy of Engineering in the UK.
• Modules include: External Consulting Projects, Innovation Management, Strategic Management, International Marketing, Organisational Behaviour and Human Resource Management
• Thesis Topic: An Evaluation of the Opportunities and Challenges to Blockchain-based Business Models (Awarded a 1st)
University of Southampton - BEng Mechanical Engineering with Placement Year – 2:1
• Courses include: Advanced Mathematics, Engineering Design Analysis, Control Systems Design and Programming, Modelling and Computing and Engineering Mathematics.
• Dissertation Topic: The Feasibility of the Hydrogen Economy and its Implications on Combustion Engine Development (Awarded a 1st)
St Aidans CE and St John Fisher Associated Sixth Form:
• A-Level – A*AB - Maths (A*), Physics (A), Further Mathematics (B) – 545 UCAS Points
• GCSE – 5A*s, 7As
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking physics lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£28||£25|
|5 hours||Not available||£115||£125|
|10 hours||Not available||£230||£250|