I believe students should be encouraged to assess their progress and understanding regularly to fully comprehend the level they are working at and how we can work to improve this. I think that students should be confident in their learning and be open when asking for any help and guidance so that they can attain their academic goals and do their personal best.
I am a student and have recently completed my A-level exams. I have a great wealth of tutoring experience. I have extensive knowledge of exam techniques and learning styles, thus, I am able to adapt to each individuals way of learning.
Rates vary according to the level of the student.
Baylis Court School
(September 2011 – Present)
A – Levels:
• Math – FSMQ: A
• Maths – A
• English Language – A*
• English Literature - A
• Additional Science – A
• Core Science – B
• Geography – B
• Product Design – A
• Spanish – B
• Religious Studies – A
Kumon Britwell, Mrs Arti Mehta
(April 2017 – March 2018)
• Working with students – assisting them with their work and keeping them focused
• Marking work – Math and English
• Recording students marks in their books
Premier Inn, Mr Mayank Anand
(10th July 2017 – 14th July 2017)
• Breakfast Service – cleaning tables and closing breakfast shifts
• Working at Reception – learning about the different tasks that need to be completed
• Housekeeping – understanding how each room needs to be cleaned
• Customer Interaction
Sira Cash & Carry, Mr Satvinder Sira
(March 2014 – September 2016)
• Customer Service – Assisting cashiers and helping customers.
• Administration – Filing, photocopying and inputting data into the system.
• Working in the isles – Stacking products on the shelves.
• Marketing – Producing poster and giving ideas on leaflets and other forms of advertising.
• Volunteering at a Sikh festival (Nagarkirtan) serving food and interacting with people who visited the stall.
Jetview Properties Limited, Mr Mathan Coomaraswamy
(10th August 2015 – 14th August 2015)
• Administration – Producing formats on excel.
• Architectural work – Producing drawings of existing buildings on AutoCAD and adding interior design features using Photoshop.
• Learning about different software’s – using Photoshop, Excel and AutoCAD in a professional manner.
• Teamwork – Working with many professional understanding the importance of every job and getting an insight into what their job entails.
Sikh Welfare and Awareness Team, Mr Randeep Lall
• Charity work – providing food and clothes to the homeless in London and Slough
• Sorting out clothes and food at the head office.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£25||Not available||£25|
|5 hours||£140||Not available||£125|
|10 hours||£180||Not available||£250|