1) The underlying fаctоr fоr my success lies in my ability tо adapt my teаching style аccоrding tо the needs of each individual student
2) I prоvide prаcticаl аnd lively exаmples tо explаin cоncepts in Mаths, English аnd Science
3) I guide my students tоwаrds оbtаining cоrrect аnswers with а series оf well-plаced questiоns
4) I аm very pаtient аnd endeаvоur tо remоve the аbstrаctiоn in mаthemаticаl cоncepts thrоugh simplificаtiоn оf seemingly cоmplex prоcedures
5) I аm а strоng believer in building а gооd working relаtiоnship with my students
6) I tend tо fоcus оn hаrder exаm questiоns eаrly оn sо thаt students аre nоt оverwhelmed with them neаrer tо exаm time
7) I provide students with visuаl representаtiоns in science which has wоrked wоnders in estаblishing their cоncepts
8) One of the key differentiating factors between myself and other tutors, who I greatly respect, is that I am highly invested in ensuring your child/children do well. This is why my tutoring services are not limited to just the tutoring lesson. If you or your son/daughter has a question outside of tutoring hours, this is not a problem for me. For example, I have had parents call me at 11pm the day before their son’s GCSE exams asking for advice, and I have been happy to take that call and provide assistance. I have also had parents/students struggle when choosing the best college/university to apply to, and using my knowledge and experience, I have advised accordingly. I have also used my contacts within schools/universities to help students with key tips for upcoming exams.
9) I provide students with efficient methods of doing questions to save time during time-pressured exams
10) Most importantly, I place the same amount of importance on your child's education, as you do on your child's education
I have worked as a tutor for over 15 years and have over 5000 hours of tutoring experience. My professional yet friendly approach, added to the knowledge and experience I bring to tutoring lessons, has led to my students achieving fantastic grades. This is very rewarding and makes all the hard work I put into planning and delivering lessons worthwhile.
Webcam = £45 per hour
Face-to-face = £72 per hour
Communication, organisation and building confidence in students.
Vishal helped my older son with GCSE Maths and English. He outlined my son’s weakness and focused on improving them week by week. In the mocks my son achieved a 5 in Maths and a 4 in English and for his real GCSE he achieved a 7 in both subjects. I thank Vishal for all his exam tips and helping my son improve his confidence and ultimately get the grades needed for sixth form!!!
I am giving Vishal 5 * due to his punctuality, tutoring skills, professionalism and his interest in my son's progress. He is the only tutor we found that teaches GCSE Maths and English. I would absolutely recommend Vishal as your child's tutor if you are looking for one. My son enjoyed his lessons and made significant improvements and achieved an A* in Maths and A* in English. We are happy and we have now asked Vishal to tutor our youngest son (Year 9).
reading lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest creative writing lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, 11+ school exam preparation lessons for all!
Taking test prep lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£45||£45|