I love to teach Vinyasa and Hatha Yoga in a positive light to help you find the practise which best suits you, paying specific attention to correct alignment, technique breath and mindfulness.
I try to create a non intimidating light hearted learning environment for all of may students making our yoga practice fun and enjoyable, while bringing specific attention to correct alignment, technique and breath.
At present I teach regularly online via Zoom. Socially distanced lessons are also a possibility depending on location. I can help with, Strength, Flexibility, Mild Injuries, Anxiety, Confidence and Relaxation. Yoga is not an over night fix but with a prolonged practice amazing things really do happen.
“Jeneva is a keen Yoga practitioner and teacher having completed a variety of yoga teacher trainings in India and taught all over the world”.
I specialise in teaching Hatha Yoga, Vinyasa Yoga and Power Yoga. Other styles I have taught include; Hot Yoga, Yin Yoga, Sup Yoga, Mindfulness, Aerial Yoga and Kids Yoga.
With almost Thirty years in practice thanks to my wonderful mum who brought yoga into my life as soon as I was born, I have completely fallen in love with the process and strive to help you reach your full potential through the wonderful gifts of yoga.
E: (concealed information) W: (concealed information)
M: (concealed information)7
-Summary and Key Skills
I am a genuine and motivated individual, I have returned to London after traveling and teaching for the past eight years, currently teaching daily Yoga lessons online via zoom while studying at the Demidov acting school online. I have a passion for writing and I have finished writing my most recent television Pilot. I also write Blogs and Articles for sites such as Bidvine and my own personal Blog.
• Yoga teacher
• YouTube Tutorials
• Writing, blogs & articles
• Dance drama and movement therapy
• Dance and drama performance skills
• Confident communicator, able to adapt to the needs of others
• Well presented
• A creative who thinks outside the box
• Creativity in sequences
• Love to learn
• Excited by new ideas and opportunities
• Full clean UK Drivers licence
• GCSEs, 2As, 2bs and 4cs
• Clean DBS check/ experience working with children
Self -Employed Yoga Instructor of five years currently teaching full time online via Zoom teaching all levels globally and at home.
-Om Yoga Marrakesh – Full Time Yoga Teacher/ Epic Yoga Festival Team
March 2019-July 2019
• Taught daily, vinyasa, hatha, aerial and sup Yoga.
• Taught at and helped with the setting up of ‘Epic Yoga Festival’ the first international yoga, dance and music festival In Marrakesh.
Third Space Tower Bridge - Membership Adviser/ Sales - Temporary
- September 2018-November 2018
• Initial contact and follow up membership sales
• Customer requirement analysis/membership consultations.
-H2O Yoga Retreat – Yoga Instructor - Gili Air, Indonesia
-June 2018 – August 2018
• Two Daily 90-minute Vinyasa flow classes
• Trained to teach Aqua Yoga
• Provided support and administrative duties contributing to the running of the office
South Street Road Art Gallery – (Freelance sales and marketing for family business) April 2018-Present
• Social Media and sales representative
• Exhibition and event planning,
Volunteer and Yoga Retreats - Cambodia ‘Kung Future’ charity
September 2016 - ongoing
• Children’s yoga class planning and teaching
• Raising funds for children’s education and sports
• Running health and wellness/ fundraising events in London
Demidov School of Acting
London, Florida and New York currently online from 2019- Current
London Method Acting
Studying Lee Strasburg’s method From 2010-2018
-500 hour/ advanced yoga teacher training - Vinyasa Flow- Sampoorna Yoga - Goa, India
January 2017-Febuary 2017
• Acquired a deeper understanding of the physical, mental and spiritual benefits of yoga and developed my teaching skills towards teaching more advanced asana.
• Gained a deeper understanding of the philosophy behind yoga.
• Gained a more detailed understanding of the body anatomically.
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training – Hatha Yoga
October 2014-November 2014 - Himalayan Yoga institute - India
• This was a more spiritual teacher training where we focused a lot on philosophy and self-development, understanding the deeper meaning of traditional yoga.
• Taught beginner to intermediate level yoga classes.
• Gained a basic understanding of yoga anatomy.
-Earlier Dance and Acting Education - Degree Level - 2000 – Current.
-A Professional Diploma in Performing Arts at: Millennium Performing Arts and Performers Collage combined.
• Daily, Ballet, Jazz and contemporary dance classes, weekly singing and acting workshops and end of year performances.
• Additional Acting training: Susan Batson Studio NYC/ Identity Acting School London/ The Meisner Acting School LA and London Method Acting.
Collage Dance Diploma (Triple Distinction) – Choreography/Ballet/Jazz/Contemporary
-Identity Drama School
-Susan Batson studio NYC
T-he acting Corpse Los Angeles
Daily yoga practice, acting classes, blog writing, scriptwriting and dancing.
Jeneva has managed to get me feeling the benefits of yoga in just a few sessions. I haven't really enjoyed yoga before but Jeneva's way of teaching has changed that with her calming but motivating aproach. Jeneva is a great teacher.
Jeneva was at my side for many months during my heavy chemotherapy treatment and the isolation in the Lockdown. She is able to get inside other people's thoughts and feelings and sees a situation through their eyes. One feels she does her job with dedication . Ever since I have attended her classes, my yoga performance has increased remarkably.
Jeneva has been teaching me for 3 years now and she is very professional. Her understanding of the body and her help dealing with injuries has been invaluable to me.
Jen is an amazing yoga teacher. My mother has been doing yoga for quiet sometime and she has been asking me to start for quiet sometime now. After looking for some tutors finally came across Jeneva. She had such a warn positive and personality . She is also very good at listening to your preference on each pose as she keeps asking for ur feedback and modifies accordingly. Very well knowledge and aware yoga teacher and a lovely personality.
yoga lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest hatha yoga lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, yoga flow lessons for all!
Taking vinyasa yoga lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|