I was trained to become a tutor by professors at my University. The core of my teaching method is simplification. Business is something that is constantly happening all around us - by relating each topic to real life things I am able to simplify things so my students are able to understand the topic instead of memorize definitions. I like to create my teaching content based on what works for each individual student and the way they learn best - sometimes we have to figure this out along the way. I currently work with a lot of SEN A-level students - so I am fully aware that just the right teaching style can make a big difference.
I am a private tutor but also work freelance is social media management (content creation & community management). I started tutoring while still in University. Having performed very well in my finance courses, I was offered a position by the University as a PA & tutor to younger students. After graduating with an honors degree in Business Management (with a concentration in marketing), I worked in the Marketing industry for a year before deciding to go back to tutoring and start my own business.
Cancelations must be made at least 24 hours before the class is due to begin. If not the full fee is expected.
Bachelor of Business Administration, Marketing Major Graduated - Aug 2018
HULT INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS SCHOOL—London, United Kingdom
• Cumulative GPA of 3.63/4.00
International Baccalaureate Graduated -Nov 2014
WATERFORD KAMHLABA, UNITED WORLD COLLEGE—Mbabane, Swaziland
ENJOY EDUCATION—London, UK Dec 2019 – Present
Private Business Studies Tutor. Private in home lessons with GCSE, A-level & University Students.
• Successful tutoring enabling students to perform well in homework, assignments and tests.
• Organic client growth due to excellent feedback.
• Strong positive feedback to agency word of mouth from clients
PROJECT EMBRACE—London, UK Sep 2019 – Present
Head of Social Media. Content creation across social media channels and photography/videography of events.
• Community Management and content creation across social media channels.
• Organic follower growth.
• Pitching to potential sponsors and aiding in crowdfunding campaign.
CUBAKA—London, UK Jun 2018 – Aug 2019
Community Manager/Junior Account Executive. Working on several projects and content planning for various clients at this award winning social media agency.
• Managing social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn & Twitter) for Hager Group & Star Alliance. This community management role catered to a total of over 1,000,000 followers with a constant response rate of over 90%.
• Pitching to clients to prove the ROI of social media and develop strategies to meet media targets.
TRIBAL TEXTILES — Mfuwe, Zambia May 2017 – Aug 2017
Marketing Internship. Assisted marketing director with focus on recruiting clients and improving social media communication.
• Organically doubled social media following on Instagram.
• Increased engagement rates on Facebook by 20%.
• Recruited new clients and marketing opportunities, creating greater revenue.
HULT INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS SCHOOL—London, UK May 2016 – Dec 2017
Faculty Fellow & IAS Tutor. Involved in the school’s data processing, the assistance of professor’s lectures, preparation of the 2016 academic year, and organization of the new library, and tutoring students in finance classes.
• Formatting 50+ syllabi for each of the courses offered during the academic year.
• Improving the average grade of 20+ students every term.
• Motivating students to desire a better understanding, by simplifying a seemingly difficult topic.
Work Authorization: EU Citizenship (Germany)
Languages: English (native), German (fluent), French (intermediate)
business studies lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest marketing lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, human resource management lessons for all!
Taking business strategy lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£25||£25|
|5 hours||Not available||£100||£125|
|10 hours||Not available||£180||£250|