EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- PhD Candidate, current research focused in Machine Learning for Asset Pricing (Finance)
- Financial Management University Teaching Assistant
- Strong Analytical background with extensive classroom and online teaching experience.
- MSc in Quantitative Finance, Bachelor of Science in Economics and Finance
- 4 years of experience as a Financial Analyst in a Fintech company
- For the last 2.5 years I have tutored, in Hong Kong and online, Statistics, Mathematics, Data Analysis and Italian language, both with private face-to-face tutoring as well as small groups, with students ranging from 5 years old to adult learners
- Excellent material available including slides, videos, tutorials and reading material. Extensive experience in research methods and software including Python, Jupyter notebook, Matlab, Sas, Stata, R, Sql/Oracle and Excel.
- I thoroughly enjoy helping others, as my patience and friendly nature makes it easier to be in an educational environment.
- I have learnt to adapt to different needs and learning styles according to the student, in order to optimise their success in turning their weaknesses into strengths.
- Since my academic background is Economics and Finance, I would be more than happy to assist you with substantive work too in that field.
- I'm patient, friendly and understanding. I am proficient in research and development and it’s my day to day work. I am a photography enthusiast and an insatiable learner.
One of our best tutors! High-quality profile, qualifications verified and response guaranteed. Andrea will plan your first lesson with care.
I am very patient person and have numerous approaches to tutoring my students. For a remote session, I send out a Zoom Meeting invitation to you and give you access to my desktop.
I can offer my assistance with Microsoft Excel and related topics. I have 4 years professional experience with Excel on top of several years of university and later at PhD level for daily tasks. I hold a European Computer Driving Licence (ECDL) as well as the advanced ECDL for Excel. .
I understand that there are different kinds of learning methods, so as long as you can find your style and the appropriate method, I believe that you can get twice the result with half the effort. I have been told to be good at breaking down complex coding problem and techniques.
Do not miss the chance to be introduced to this versatile, powerful and widespread adopted software.
Really took time out to make sure I understood and was happy with understanding the concepts, where I didn’t understand he was extremely helpful! Despite the fact that I came to him with short notice, he helped me all through the semester to really produce work I was happy with!
Thank you for all that you’ve done for me this year. I hope we stay in touch for a long time to come. Your patience is second to none! I had so much trouble with some of the difficult parts of class this year and struggle with my work too, but you stuck by me and had faith that I’ll get there in the end. Big Thank you!
You have gone above and beyond this year to support me. Thank you for getting me over the hurdles, having faith in my abilities, and having the skills to get me where I needed to go and be. Highly recommended, Andrea is well organized, knowledgeable and professional .
Andrea is an excellent tutor, he is able to explain difficult concepts in a way that they are easy to understand. He also takes care to ensure that you have understood the concepts. I would thoroughly recommend him
Thank you Andrea for your help
Andrea's been flexible and managed to fit our lesson within his schedule on a short notice. I highly recommend Andrea as a tutor for his professionalism and a friendly attitude.
Andrea is a very trustworthy and prepared tutor. It is evident his passion for finance has given him a vast and holistic understanding of the topic thus allowing him to be effective on a variety of areas.
Andrea is a very enthusiastic and organised tutor who helped me to get better understanding of Finance. He's willing to go that extra mile and to ensure your full understanding of the subject. He is also very supportive with providing additional material.
I liked the way, we structured our lecture and used a common sharing drive in order to be on the same page and be able exchange information quickly and efficiently.
Moreover, if you want to improve your Excel skills (whatever level you are currently working at) Andrea is the right person to work with!
Thank you Andrea!
Andrea is very responsible and willing to help, he has a great scope of knowledge related to finance and economics and uses his skills to develop great ideas to work with. I appreciate his devotion to teaching and helping struggling and motivated students like myself.
Andrea is a patient, responsible and resourceful tutor. I approached Andrea for some help with learning the SQL concepts. Though we came across some unfamiliar problems, he spent time to really learn/ work out the problems and make sure I fully understand them. Each tutoring session with Andrea is high-quality and dedicated, while being fun and interactive at the same time. I highly recommend Andrea as a tutor to whomever needed.
Andrea has a great knowledge of his subjects and explains them clearly as well as providing access to further study materials and useful resources if needed
Andrea is very professional, serious and easygoing tutor. I believe he can easily work with all levels and he prepares thoroughly to each lesson, providing supporting material and making notes of all the work done throughout the lesson.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£40|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||£200|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||£400|