My teaching Methodology is mixed based on adaptive, communicative learning. I assign small tasks, assignments, and research topics to students. I also believe in one-to-one interactive sessions. I encourage students to look past their perceived limits and set higher goals.
I am Accountant by profession with 6 years of experience, But teaching is my hobby and passion. I have been associated with mentoring students in their assignments and projects for the last couple of years. My aim is to help students achieve a First Class degree.
Address: Stockport , Manchester
A fully committed, enthusiastic professional who possesses skills in numerous financial and accounting fields. Looking to continue my career with a forward-thinking organization where I can excel, deliver and achieve my goals and contribute towards the progress and expansion of an organization.
MSC in Financial technology Graduating Year 2021
ACA (The ICAEW Chartered Accountant qualification) Continue
ACCA Member Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (U.K.) 2017
Bachelor of Science 2018
Oxford Brookes University- Oxford U.K.
THE FINTECH RESEARCH COMPANY-London, United. Kingdom. Feb2020 - Mar2020
I contributed my research and analytical skills on Burnmark Egypt project. This project was aimed to explore the scope of the Fintech service industry in Egypt. I displayed professional traits during my internship period and managed to complete all assigned tasks as requested.
SHAKARGANJ FOOS PRIVATE LIMITED-Lahore, Pakistan Sep 2019 – Jan 2020
Shakarganj foods is a private limited company involved in the business of dairy and beverages manufacturing. As a Financial Analysts, I was involved in cash flow projections, budgeting, aging analysis. Additionally, monthly reporting to the Chief financial officer on the margin contribution of the individual product and comparison of actual with a budget.
SERVICE INDUSTRIES LIMITED (SIL)-Lahore, Pakistan Jan 2017 – Sep 2019
Service Industries Limited (SIL) is a public listed company. SIL is the largest manufacturer of footwear, tyres & tubes and has been the largest footwear exporter of the country for the last 10 years.
As an Accounts Executive my responsibilities included the following:
Role in Accounting
• Preparation of Financial Statements of the group including consolidation of Foreign subsidiaries and Associated Companies in accordance with applicable financial accounting standards and other applicable laws.
• Application of analytical procedures along with variance analysis of Statement of Profit and loss, other Income and Expenses on monthly basis.
• Preparation of monthly management accounts for all businesses
• Provide advice based on the financial information produced.
• Preparation of Gratuity and Pension Funds Accounts.
• Supported month-end closure, reporting with accruals, pre-payments, P&L, and balance sheet management.
• Consolidation and update of Fixed Asset Register.
• Liaising with external Accountant in relation to year-end, company taxation, and other areas.
• Cash flow management, Projections, and forecasting.
Role in Budgeting and Planning
• This role involved casting a projected balance sheet along with a profit and loss account. Additionally, analysis of month-on-month expenses and comparison of Actual vs Budget Finalization of assumptions for the budget with financial controller and allocation of expenses on the operating segments.
Experience in Tax Department
• Working and submission of monthly and annual tax return include Withholding tax return, Sales (VAT) Tax return and Income tax returns of Company and Directors.
• Assistance in preparation and submission of the quarterly VAT returns
• Standard Operating Procedure (SOP’s)-which included checking compliance of Standard operating procedures with existing standards and enforcing adherence to requirements and Highlighted the risk of non-compliance and advising management on actions required.
• Assisted Manager with review and improvement of current systems and processes.
She is very professional, have got practical exposure too and takes keen interest in her professional commitments.
Its my pleasure to recommend Khansa as a tutor. I know her for a long time of period. She is a dedicated, hard working and a very knowledgeable person. She is a very humble and kind person and has great teaching skills. Her ability to connect with her students and her talent at teaching simple concepts, as well as more advanced topics, are both truly superior. She also has excellent written and verbal communication skills with both parents and teachers.
I highly recommend Khansa for tutor of ACCA. She is one the best professional tutor i've ever met with. She have very good explanatory skills and methods of her teaching are quite innovative. She have hands on experience for teaching accounting, costing and business analysis. Her multi lingual skills are also adoreable.
urdu lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£20|