Need support in French, history or media studies? Look no further for a French native, friendly and efficient tutor, CRB checked.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I trained trained as an historian/ archaeologist in France, specialising in Roman and Greek subjects. I came to England to study visual communication at Birmingham City University at M.A. level. I completed my PG cert in learning and teaching at the University of Worcester in 2010.
- How much do you charge?
£20/h in most case but £30/h for degree level, essay writing, copy proofing and all other specialist subjects.
- Where do you teach?
i teach in students' homes, in public libraries and groups at home. I can travel across the West Midlands, to Birmingham, Coventry, Sandwell, Stourbridge and the Black Country region.
- When are you available?
I have slots available daytime until 3 o'clock Monday to Friday and evenings. I also have a few slots left on Saturdays (up to 5 o'clock).
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach all ages and all level. I have students that want to learn French for pleasure and business, students studying for GCSE's and A-levels and students that needs support with their essay writing in French, history and media studies.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
A-levels, GCSEs, Degree
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
I tutor online using Skype, email,Messenger, facebook and mobile devices.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
With 10 years experience in a teaching environment I can provide up-to-date and efficient tutoring in a friendly atmosphere
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have taught at all level; GCSE'S, A-levels, and degree and provided tuition to business people and students.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
Yes I have a full CRB check.
- Where and with whom did you train?
I trained at the University of Worcester for my PG Cert. Birmingham City University for my M.A. in Visual Communication and the University of Nice in France for my M.A. in history.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
Some of my students are OAPs wanting to improve their level of French, some are studying for A-levels and GCSEs, some require support for their university courses.
• M.A in history and Archaeology, M.A. in Visual Communication
• PG cert Ed in learning and teaching (merit)
• CRB checked
• UCU, the higher education academy
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|