I try to make my classes interesting by teaching numerical ability and trying to associate it with real life. I am friendly when required and strict if necessary. I am so confident of my teaching that I refund my fees if the student is not happy.
I am an engineer and an MBA. Teaching is my passion. Math is my life. I make it extremely interesting and palatable for the students. I have taught more than 100,000 students over the last 14 years. I am so confident of my teaching that I refund my fees if the student is not happy.
• A passionate teacher with 14+ years of experience
• A GMAT score of 740 (Q51) - Global 97th percentile
• 100%ile in math section of CAT (Indian MBA entrance exam)
• Academic advisory board member to Don Bosco institute of technology
• Educated more than 25000 underprivileged children
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|