I am a qualified and experienced teacher, currently teaching in a secondary school. I am a native English speaker.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach Biology (Primary, Secondary, IGCSE, A-level, IB)
- Tell me about your qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in Biological Sciences from the University of Edinburgh.
Master's degree from the London School of Economics and Political Science.
Qualified Teacher Status, trained at Canterbury Christ Church University.
- How much do you charge?
- Where do you teach?
I teach online.
- When are you available?
Please contact me to discuss availability.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
Ages 4-18+, KS2-KS5 levels.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
I can prepare students for iGCSE, AS level, A level and IB exams.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
I am happy to teach any of these subjects online using a variety of resources. Please contact me for more details.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have over 9 years of tutoring and teaching experience. I have experience of working with EAL studentsÂ in an international setting. I have a good knowledge of the current UK curriculum. I have tutored students aged from 4-18+.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
• BSc Biological Sciences (Hons) from the University of Edinburgh, MSc from London School of Economics and Political Science
• Post graduate initial teacher training from Canterbury Christ Church University
• DBS checked
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|