I have been tutoring mathematics to children from independent schools, grammar schools, comprehensive schools, colleges and universities.
I try my best to teach mathematics using clear concepts, from school level to university level students.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Science, Statistics and Civil Engineering subjects.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I gained good level of education, possessing following three overseas university degrees which are considered comparable to British taught degrees standard, as per certificate issued by UK- NARIC.
1. Master of Science in Civil Engineering.
2. Bachelor of Engineering (Civil).
3. Bachelor of Science.
- How much do you charge?
I charge minimum £15.00/hr and maximum £30.00/hr with first one hour free trial session, discount for group lessons and.extra charge for travel expences.
- Where do you teach?
I teach at my home in Harrow and also at students' homes within ten miles radius of Harrow.
- When are you available?
All days of the week in mornings, afternoons and evenings.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
Key Stage 3, GCSE, A-Level, Foundation degree & University degree.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
GCSE, A-Level, Foundation degree and University degree.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
This can be arranged on consultation with student.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have more than twenty years teaching experience in the subjects mentioned above.
All this experience has been gained either in a paid or voluntary capacity.
I also gained experience through working on a one-to-one basis tution through paid or voluntary at a Tuition Centre and Saturday School in London.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
I qualified from overseas.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Tell me about some of your current students.
I have students from various institutions in London.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, chemistry lessons for all!
Taking statistics lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|