Recently graduated Fashion Designer looking to offer GCSE, BTEC, A-Level and University students and/or those with a creative interest advice, support and guidance in the development of your portfolio!
I firstly offer a FREE 30-minute online consultation to discuss your personal needs and establish your goals - your lessons will be tailored specifically to you. Any previous work, and/or your current portfolio would be great to see as this will help me to help you in developing your own DNA.
With a plan of action in place, the lessons thereafter will be bespoke to you. A few examples of what I can help with are:
- How to undertake meaningful research and interpret this through design.
- Tips on initial sketching: exercises for confident line-work and developing quick sketch in to technical garments.
- How to create a narrative for your project or brand.
- Curating a collection: how to establish a strong line-up, tips on line-up illustration and guidance with technical drawing (by hand and/or CAD).
- Creating a portfolio that demonstrates and communicates your creative identity and illuminates your strengths.
I provide constant support to my students and am available through email 24/7. I am happy to answer any questions you may have and wish you all the best in your creative journey!
Please note that all sessions are currently online.
I am a BA (Hons) qualified Fashion Designer / Artistic Direction for Fashion Designer with several years of experience working for a range of brands - predominantly of luxury level. My specialism is Womenswear Tailoring, though I am able to offer support for both Womenswear and Menswear.
Currently only offering online sessions.
Please cancel within 24 hours. If cancelled with less than 24 hours notice the full fee will still be charged.
fashion design lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest sewing lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, sewing machinery lessons for all!
Taking embroidery lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£25|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||£125|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||£250|