I arrange lesson according to learner needs.I also provide worksheets to help consolidate knowledge in the time between lessons.I make clear target grades for students.Answer all the questions they need extra help to solve them.I also offer free support outside the session.
I am a confident, caring, assertive and organised teacher looking for a new opportunity to make a real difference into the lives of young learners. My main goal in life is to ensure young children are supported and encouraged to achieve their full potential.
Personal Profile Statement
I am a confident, caring, assertive and organised teacher looking for a new opportunity to make a real difference into the lives of young learners. My main goal in life is to ensure young children are supported and encouraged to achieve their full potential. I am a complete ‘all-rounder’ and I can adapt to any situation, in particular to situations surrounding young learners and their educational environment.
• Elected class representative in School and College
• Member of Girls Guide when I was student
• Organise charity events and quiz programmes
• Confident in three languages Urdu, Punjabi, English
University of Punjab,Pakistan 1996-1998
Master of Science: Mathematics ( UK NARIC- Equivalent to BA UK framework 2016 )
AI Open University, Pakistan 1998-1999
Bachelor of Education
BCT Training April 2017-May2017
Certificate of Helping Child at Home
The Punjab College August 1998-January 2001
• Mathematics teacher across the age range 11-18 years
• Lesson planning according to curriculum
• Tracking students progress through testing, target setting, homework and assessments
• Writing reports and attending parents evenings
• Improving examination grades by effective teaching techniques
• Supporting colleagues with challenging groups
• Organising extra-curricular activities
Askari Girls College August 2001-January 2002
• Lecturer of Mathematics for the students age range 14-18 years
• Lesson planning within the curriculum
• Behaviour management using praise and sanctions
• Organising Mathematics clubs
• Tutoring students in small groups and one to one to achieve higher grades in examination
• Marking regularly and feedback to students in line with the Department assessment system
• Working as part of a team
Private Tutor September 2008-June 2016
• Teaching all subjects to children with special needs across age range 6-11 years
• Teaching students with behaviour problems
• Planning lessons according to individual needs
• Giving feedback weekly to parents
Online Business July 2014-August 2016
• Using computer skills to sell products online
• Planning ahead according to market trends
• Storing and keeping record of all products
• Using internet marketing skills to attract customers
• Taking orders and keeping customers happy by positive feedback
• Delivering the orders on time
Volunteer Work at Leigh Primary School
• Teaching students Mathematics and English
• Helping pupils with special needs
• Helping class teacher
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• The ability to explain a concept or subject in a variety of ways
• Excellent understanding of how children develop and learn
• IT skills (Microsoft Office)
• Excellent reading, writing and proofreading skills
• Being patient, polite and understanding at all times and particularly when dealing with learners who have learning difficulties or special needs.
Hobbies and interests
My hobbies are going to parks, spending time with my family and friends and babysitting for family members. I also enjoy meeting new people.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|