My teaching method is based on listening. Each students are unique and each sessions need to be tailored to their needs and to the subject studied. In parallel, I am not only trying to teach them how to solve the problem they are facing but also how to acquire study methods that I base on my experience of studying at a top-level university.
My goal is that the student get more independent in their study and develop their own method of study. Ultimately, he or she won't need me!
I am a final year student at Imperial College London in MEng. Design Engineering for which I have earned many prizes including the Royal Academy of Engineering's Engineering Leaders Scholarship. Next year, I will be studying International Management and Sustainability as the prestigious Sciences Po Paris.
I used to be a sailing instructor for 4 years and have given sciences lessons for 1 year.
• Imperial College London, Masters - MEng. Design Engineering (2016-2020)
• Lycée Aux Lazaristes, Classe Préparatoire Aux Grandes Écoles (2014-2016)
Highly selective and intensive two-year mathematics, physics and industrial sciences classes to prepare
for a national competitive examination.
• Lycée Saint-Michel, French Baccalaureate (2012-2014)
Highest distinction, European mention, specialisation in innovation, technology and sustainable design.
AWARDS & DISTINCTIONS
• U.K. delegate, MIRAI programme on Science and Technology, Japanese Ministry of Foreign Affairs (2019)
• Engineering Leaders Scholar, Royal Academy of Engineering, £5k (2018)
• UROP award for student research placement, Imperial College London, £1.7k (2018)
• Design Engineering Innovation award for sustainable design, Imperial College (2018)
• Douglas Bomford award for the development of a mycelium 3D printer, £1k (2018)
• Publication in the French newspaper Le Monde on the importance of technical education (2017)
• French Engineering Olympiads finalist (2014)
• Design Engineering Intern, DLX Design Lab, Tokyo, Japan (6 months, 2019)
• Undergraduate Researcher, Imperial College London (2 months, 2018)
• Private Tutor (8 months, 2017)
• Sailing Instructor, Cercle de voile de Sevrier (2015-2017)
• French: mother tongue
• English: bilingual
• Spanish: proficient (CEFR - C1)
• Japanese novice
• Czech: beginner
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£30||£20|