Due to the current situation with Covid-19, my lessons are via Zoom but I do ensure they are still kept as fun as possible. I like an easy going approach, where we can do fun activities such as small quizzes or interactive activities. However, I do also like to challenge my students and push them for the more difficult levels in order to acclimatize them to challenging situations. These can often involve reading complex passages or discussions about current topics in the world.
I am a final year law student currently studying in Brighton. I have studied French for many years while in school and have got a GCE qualification in it. I have got experience with mentoring and tutoring students as young as 16 year olds and currently tutoring students within that age range for other subjects also.
If students decide to opt for the lesson 'packs' then payment is required in advance for security reasons
Cancellation policy: if you cannot attend a lesson, let me know 3 days prior so I can fully refund you for that particular lesson. If notice is given short of 3 days, only 50% of refund is given.
I am a final year Law student at the University of Sussex looking to share my knowledge and help those who need it. I have previously tutored students in my previous secondary school, Sixth Form and even while a student at University
Employment History: MEP Hospitality June 2019-February 2020
● Catering and waiting at private events such as business conferences, awards celebrations, and exclusive parties
● Communicating with guests, helping and providing the best service possible
● Organising and Leading an event ensuring customers are satisfied
● Skills gained: Punctuality, Good Communication, Problem-Solving, Confidence
Education: Current: University of Sussex Law (LLB) Final Year September 2018- June 2021
A-Levels: Chadwell Heath Academy September 2016- June 2018
● A-Level qualifications in English Literature, French and Psychology
Online Internship with Inside Sherpa- White Collar Defence & Investigations Latham & Watkins LLP August 2020
• Online internship focused on defence and investigations regarding a fraud/embezzlement allegation
• Programme consisted of various tasks to complete, ranging from generating search words, drafting emails, drafting interrogation questions, and calculating potential fines and sentencing using official US legislation
• Skills gained: IT skills, ability to formulate interrogative questions for witness interviews and organisational skills
Webinars with BPP Law:
• Alibi Busting Workshop- constructed questions for witnesses with the aim to bust their well-constructed alibi following a potential crime
• Skills gained: advocacy skills
• Applications Workshop- how to apply for either BTC or LPC
• Virtual Open Evening BTC- requirements for the application for the Bar
• How to land a pupillage- information from Barristers and Law Faculty of BPP
• Virtual Open Evening LPC- requirements for the application to undertake the LPC
Mentor University of Sussex:
● Student Mentor for first year Law students
● Providing guidance with learning, revision and understanding in different areas of Law
● Providing advice and further help (where necessary) for personal or any other issues besides their degree
● Skills gained: projecting ideas in a complex and concise manner, presentation skills, oral and written skills
Negotiation Competition University of Sussex
Junior Mooting Competition University of Sussex
Summer School at University of Law, London: July 2017
● Practice advocacy through mock trial
● Problem-solving cases
● Developing and finalizing arguments for mock trial
● Brief introduction to the law of Tort and Criminal Law
● Skills gained: advocacy skills, debating, vocal projection, presentation, articulate spoken language
● Volunteering for Children with Cancer Charity at their London Marathon, providing help for athletes and cheering them on
● Student mentoring during A-Levels for GCSE students in subjects such as English Language/Literature, Mathematics, French, Business Studies and Physical Education
Natalia is a very skilled tutor with an in depth knowledge and ability in various subjects, including English,French,Low and Psychology. Very easy going and trustworthy, never living behind an unfinished work
Natalia is a very positive and hard working person. She is also very familiar with any challenges that could be faced when learning a new language, making her a great tutor.
french lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - french lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - french lessons for all!
Taking written comprehension -french lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£20|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||£100|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||£200|