I teach the students how to think and learn, so that they will remember the lessons for life, not just for the exams. I make sure the lessons are as fun and interactive as possible while making sure that the educational value is not compromised.
I am a final year medical student and I have been tutoring peers for more than 10 years. I have taught more than 100 students. Many of my students have gone on to study at prestigious universities including University of Glasgow, University of Melbourne, Australia.
MBChB- Wolfson Medical School, University of Glasgow. (2014- Present)
GCE AS & A2 levels, Cambridge Tutors College, London. (2012-2014)
Secondary Education, International Language and Business Centre (2008-2011)
Primary Education, No. 1 Basic Education High School Dagon (2000-2008)
Fourth Year MBChB- Passed
General Certificate in Education- Advanced Levels (GCE A Levels): 4As (Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology)
International General Certificate in Secondary Education (IGCSE): 3A*s ( Pure Maths, Further Maths, Chemistry), 4As (English, General Biology, Human Biology, Physics)
Private Tutoring - Sciences and Maths
Communications Specialist- Street Doctors Glasgow (Part Time)
(2016 - Present)
Counsellor- Glasgow Medical School Peer Support (Part Time)
Videographer/ Content Creator- Thingaha Publications by Myanmar Students’ Union in the UK and Eire (Part Time)
Publicity Secretary- Myanmar Student Society at the University of Glasgow
Vice-Captain- Glasgow Medical School Badminton Team
Vice President- Myanmar Students’ Union in the UK and Eire
Patient Befriender- Hninzigone Home for the Aged, Yangon, Myanmar
English, Maths and Science Tutor- New Generation Educational Services, Yangon, Myanmar
Patient Befriender- U Hla Tun Hospice for Cancer, Yangon, Myanmar
2012 July-2012 August
New Generation Educational Services, Yangon, Myanmar.
Assistant English Teacher
• Helping the class teacher in lesson planning and teaching.
• Leading the class activities.
• Correcting the students’ exercises.
• Volunteer/ Social media coordinator with Street Doctors, Glasgow.
• Vice-captain, Medical school badminton team.
• Publicity Secretary- Myanmar Student Society, University of Glasgow.
• Peer Supporter, Wolfson Medical School.
• Vice President, Myanmar Student Union in the U.K & Eire.
• Player, Medical school football league.
• Publicity Secretary, Medical school badminton team.
• President of the student committee at Cambridge Tutors College.
(2012 November to 2013 April)
• Author for Cambridge Tutors College Students’ Magazine.
(2012 September to 2014 May)
• Member of Secondary School Football Team.
(2010 June to 2011 March)
• Member of Secondary School Badminton Team.
(2009 June to 2011 March)
• Microsoft Office, Adobe CS, Visual Basics.
biology lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£15||£10|
|5 hours||Not available||£70||£50|
|10 hours||Not available||£139||£100|