I like classes to be guided by the student; I focus on areas they need help with, and regularly assess understanding and retention of information. I believe regular repetition of key facts and a solid base understanding knowledge are key factors in mastering a subject.
I'm a medical student and aspiring sports and medicine doctor; having tutored sciences online for 5 years, and more recently medicine. I'm very keen to help students meet their academic potential.
I've tutored a wide range of subjects altogether; from cooking to classical guitar, and I believe this has given me a unique insight into methods that work best in engaging students.
Willing to reduce price for sub-undergraduate level, or for purchase of multiple lessons
2018-2021 UNIVERSITY OF MANCHESTER, CLINICAL MEDICINE
- 4th Year Dissertation, Distinction Grade: Understanding the progress and outlook of parkrun: a narrative review
2018 UNIVERSITY OF ST ANDREWS, PRECLINICAL MEDICINE
- BSc (Hons), First Class
- Deans List, 2016, 2017, 2018
- 2018 Summer Lab Research; Rank Prize Scholarship: ‘The relationship between fat taste perception, BMI and genetics’
- 3rd Year Dissertation, First Class Grade: Does Beetroot Juice Supplementation Affect Cycling Time Trial Performance?
2008-2015 JEWS FREE SCHOOL, LONDON
- A Levels: 3A*s in Biology, Chemistry and Maths
- AS Levels: Psychology A, Religious Studies B
- GCSE’s: 8 A*s, 2As
- EPQ in Recent Cardiological Advances and Their Ethical Implications – A
medicine lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£17|