Currently I am studying an undergraduate degree and I'm aware of the pressures and difficulties subjects can pose, but I'm here to help with different techniques that can be used to maximise attainment. I cover the specification each student is studying and aim to cover content through practise and tested learning. Homework is essential and I work with students by going through mistakes or areas students find particularly tricky. I'm keen to maintain a friendly and encouraging environment for all students where they see value in their progress.
I have previously tutored numerous student ranging from 7-12 years old a few times a week for over 10 months. They improved their grade levels in tests, both with me and in school therefore increased their understanding. I've learnt that its important to be understanding and adapt teaching for each unique individual.
A self-motived and ambitious individual determined to meet tasks to a high standard. A proactive team player with excellent communication skills that is equally able to take initiative and work independently. Seeking to develop new skills and undergo training to gain experience and join an organisation with new challenges.
• Excellent team-building and interpersonal skills
• Exceptional problem-solving skills
• Computer literate (efficient with using Microsoft Office)
• Good organisational skills, with the ability to manage
• Ability to devise project plans and lead projects
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
Valentines High School 2009-2014
Cranbrook Road, Ilford IG2 6HX
English Language A
English Literature B
ICT (Short Course) C
Media Studies A
Religious Studies (Short Course) A
Science (Double Award) A/B
Valentines Sixth Form 2014-Present
Cranbrook Road, Ilford IG2 6HX
Predicted Grades (confirmed August 2017)
Property Mortgage Company April 2014
148 Cranbrook Rd Ilford IG1 4LZ
Voluntary Office Administrator
• Assisting the administration team undertake filing, photocopying, faxing and emailing
• Ensure the smooth running of the office
• Answering phone calls, taking messages and arranging property viewings for appointment
• Occasionally attended viewings gaining further experience
Superdrugs October-December 2013
Unit A 118/122 High Road Ilford
Voluntary Sales Assistant
• Dealing with customer enquiries
• Shelving products to look aesthetically pleasing and managing stock
• Price tagging products
• Maintaining a clean and tidy shop floor
• Communication skills
• Complying with health and safety regulations at all times
King’s College London February 2015
Nikon Imaging Centre, Guys Campus SE1 1UL
• Introduced to a range of microscopes, including confocal, live cell imaging and super-resolution microscopy.
• Shadowed different members of a cancer research group specialising in Lymphoma biology, learning basic laboratory techniques.
• Introduced to an image analysis software and observed changes
Tutor October 2014-May 2015
• Covering KS2 and KS3 English and Mathematics content
• Help develop basic reading and writing skills
• Helped complete homework and other activities
Next PLC November 2016-May 2017
Gallions Rreach Shopping Park 3 Armada Way Beckton
• Operation of the till, handling financial transactions and placing item orders.
• Conversing with and answering queries from shoppers
• Cataloguing stock & performing regular stock checks
• Placing stock out and maintaining aesthetic of shop floor
• Price and security tagging items
In my spare time I roller-blade as a means to keep fit along with other activities such as football, which allow me to evoke my competitive nature. I enjoy reading biographies and non-fiction as it offers new opinions, ideas and perspectives as well as introducing me to a new world I can dwell into. I have an interest in learning about different cultures and history therefore I often watch documentaries and visit museums to remain informed.
Available upon request.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|