My teaching method is very simple. I provide notes and techniques to understand and learn new techniques across a range of areas. Able to also provide insight or advice where possible. I will be willing to teach any level of tutee and anyone wanting an introduction into financial markets.
I am a finance and management student at cardiff university. Modules cover a range of areas including introduction to accounting, economics, advanced level of statistics and also corporate financial management, financial markets and institutions and financial and management accounting. The management side of my degree includes areas such as international management and marketing and strategy.
Rates will vary depending on the student and the distance to travel.
2016-2019 – Cardiff University, reading Finance and Management- Predicted 1st
2011- 2016 – Canford School, Wimborne.
• 3 A-Levels- A, B, B (Maths, Business, D.T)
• 10 GCSE grades – Including: Maths (A), English literature (A), French (A) and German (B)
• Computer skills – Advanced Microsoft Office and Apple user.
2018- Company N+1 Singer Capital Markets
Outline: Short internship in the sales and trading department in N+1 Singers’ London office arranged for July 2018.
2017-2018 – Company: Populate Social
Outline: Social media marketing internship working in the business development department, involving a range of tasks such as growing the portfolio of clients and improving customer relations. The programme was a yearlong and was carried out alongside my degree.
• Finding and communicating with potential customers to attract them to use Populate.
• Analysing businesses social media.
• Running social media pages and communicating with current customers.
• Brainstorming ideas with the CEO for developing the business.
• Deciding on potential clients and employees
• Aiding other employees where possible.
• Contacting potential employees with job opportunities at the firm.
• Running LinkedIn and social media accounts.
• Presenting to the CEO on potential clients and business development ideas.
• Balancing my time between different areas of the business alongside my degree.
2017- Company: Turbo Service International, Southampton
Outline: Assistant to the Finance Director aiding him with decision making and business development alongside improving my financial analysis and information inputting abilities.
As this was focusing on an introductory level, I far surpassed expectations and improved my accounting, teamwork and leadership skills which were crucial in the projects I was involved in.
• Inputting information into sage accounting software including bank reconciliations and accounts payable queries.
• Analysing accounts, ensuring they are correct.
• Running the accounts side of their Houston Office.
• Regular meetings with the Finance Director and Managing Director, including note taking.
• Working alongside the accounts department in developing my accounting skills.
• Analysing balance sheets and profit and loss accounts.
• Networking with clients on corporate events.
• Building relationships with clients.
2017- Company: White Horse, Petersfield.
Outline: Current member of the bar and restaurant team
• Dealing with difficult customers.
• Taking orders and communicating between customers and the kitchen with changes to orders in a high-pressure environment.
• Dealing with up to 250 customers a day.
• Maintaining the high standards expected by the restaurant and bar.
• Assessing stock levels and contacting suppliers.
2016- Company: Attach Beanies
Outline: Starting up and managing a clothing business as part of an enterprise scheme, gaining investment from World First. Starting with the initial requirements of the business being ethical and sustainable and building up the business and running it for 7 months.
• Managing a team of 8 people, delegating tasks within the team.
• Decision-making on areas such as business name and product quality and price.
• Branding and marketing the brand and products.
• Communicating with the enterprise scheme
• Analysing financial statements for the business.
• Maintaining stock levels and overseeing product distribution.
• Assessing areas where the business could improve and maximise profits.
The business finished the 3-month trading period with over £2000 from the initial £500 investment. This made us the most profitable business for the period and the World First representative commended me on my management of the team and the product my team had created.
2015- Company: Farley and Thompson
Outline: Work experience aiding the director of the stock broking firm. I built a £500,000 portfolio for a client deciding the areas and level of investment in different equities and bonds to follow the customers desire of a balance between growth and income.
• Analysing markets and investment opportunities.
• Communicating with the client and presenting investment ideas to the director.
• Executing Trades.
• Assessing diversification and risk of the portfolio.
• Equity and Forex trading since the age of 13 and a member of the university trading society.
• Organised a range of fundraisers, raising over £10,000.
• Competed in the marathon kayaking 126-mile race from Devises to Westminster.
• Training pilot.
• Padi open-water diving licence.
accounting lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest business studies lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, management lessons for all!
Taking finance lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|