I use a very realistic, down to earth approach, with real life examples of how you can improve your business finance or your personal finances. I can also give you the skills and knowledge you will need to follow a precise plan for growth.
I completed a Bachelor in Business in Argentina, then worked for 3 years at EY, became a senior analyst. Then moved to Madrid and completed a Master in Finance. Currently I'm working in Corporate Finance/M&A Advisory based in London. I gave lessons when I finished my Bachelor at University, and at EY as well. I have a complete overview of Business with a special interest in Finance.
● Master in Finance - Universidad Carlos III de Madrid, Spain - 2018-2019
Quantitative focus - analysis of statistics and econometrics for forecasting and modelling. Additional modules on CAIA programme.
Graduated July 2019
● Postgraduate Course - Valuation and Active Management of Investment Funds , Universidad Nacional de la Plata - 2015
Relevant lessons: Portfolio Theory. Funds management worldwide.
● Degree in Management - Universidad Nacional de La Plata, Argentina - 2008-2015
Acquired competencies: Corporate finance - Financial Statements Analysis - Planning - Competitive Strategy - Analysis and development
of Information Systems. Collaborated as assistant for Corporate Finance.
● Capstone Headwaters - M&A Analyst - TMT - London, United Kingdom - Aug 2019 - Current
- Creation of marketing materials for Sales or acquisition process
- Preparation of financial models for valuation purposes
- Research, profile and contacting target companies
- Attending industry specific conferences and events
● Ernst & Young: Senior - People Advisory Services - Buenos Aires, Argentina - 2014-2017
- Serving Houston, TX Office in expat-inpat executives in their Individual Tax compliance . Main clients: Oil & Gas, Banks, IT companies. Promoted
to senior in October 2016.
- Led a team of 2 analysts and coordination of 2 client accounts.
- Provided 5 new accounts assigned to Buenos Aires Office and 5 new team members.
● Financial Modeling - Modelandum - 2018
● Excel for Financial Planning - Corporate Finance Institute - 2017
● Thomson Reuters Eikon - Version 4 - Refinitiv - 2019
Perfect! Fabrizio is one of the best tutors I have ever encountered in my university life. He is an expert in the area of financial management (CFA-related topics, bond portfolio management, DDM, equity valuation, CAPM, APT...). He is very patient and is always willing to solve any of my questions, even outside of my tutoring hours. I would 100% recommend him!!
Berlin is highly applied, very kind and quick to engage! Wonderful student
Perfect! Fabrizio helped me with my Financial reporting and financial statements module in my MSc Finance . He has excellent knowledge in finance and helped me understand many concepts like discounted cash flow and how to conduct an equity research report. He is always prepared before every class, on time and very polite .
Nikos is a great student, he has shown strong willingness to learn and restless efforts into his education. Glad to work with him!
Perfect! Reached out to Fabrizio for career advice. He’s very friendly and open, offered very practice advice in terms of career transition. I highly recommend him.
business studies lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest finance lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, marketing lessons for all!
Taking financial management lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£25||£25|
|5 hours||Not available||£100||£125|
|10 hours||Not available||£200||£250|