My teaching method regarding mathematics is practising as much as times until you are thorough about the way it's done. My approach to physics is to make the student understand the logic behind every theorm and derivations. Learn through fun.
I am a financial management masters final year student who has experience in teaching and a passion to pass on knowledge. I have experience in teaching primary and secondary class students with edutainment. I want the students to critically evaluate the things their own
NISHA SUSAN VARGHESE
Email: (concealed information)
Mob: (concealed information)8
I am a final year Business with Financial Management student at Northumbria University who has developed specialist insight into financial strategy and consulting through dissertation research and consultancy projects. With a handful of experiences in managing clients in UK as well as in India equipped me with the knowledge of diverse work practices and strategies. This enabled me to manage my work successfully in an International level with lots of appreciation in maintaining excellent relationship with clients. I am seeking an entry level position within the university to develop my career.
Education and qualifications
• University of Northumbria, Newcastle Business School, United Kingdom
M.Sc Business with Financial Management with advanced Practice in Consultancy
(2016 – 2018) (2:1 Predicted)
• Mar Thoma College, Thiruvalla, Kerala, India
BA English Language and Literature (2013 – 2016) (66% Obtained)
• Rutronix Kerala State (2013-2014 Part-time)
Diploma in Computer Application
• Saint John the Baptist higher secondary school, Kottayam, Kerala, India (2011-2013
A level equivalent: 85%
• St. Theresa’s Bethany Convent Higher Secondary School, Chengaroor
GCSE Equivalent: 8 A*, 2 A
2017 (July – Present) Food Palace, Newcastle
• Provided organisational support and excellent team work to contribute my client relationship skills for the organization.
• Handled phone calls, face to face customers, and resolved complaints and negotiated with stake holders.
• Devised a online marketing platform to engage the organization with target young audience and expose myself to digital marketing tools.
• Managed to implement the marketing plan to attract more customers and there was an increased sale of 20%
2016 (April - September) Audi, Cochin
• Analytically and logically evaluated the database and helped the manager with client information in an effective way using M.S Excel.
• Performed weekly financial analysis in accordance with company norms and practised advisory
• Build new client relationships and managed their requests, provided best solutions for the queries.
2014 (June – 2016 February) Peace Haven
• Managed a group of 20 partially disabled students with innovative method of teaching called “edutainment”
• Incorporated exhibitions and excursions in curriculum which motivated students and keep them on track for successful academic records.
• Taught transferrable skills apart from curriculum to encourage cottage industry practices and traditional skills.
2013 (July – December) Tourism Pathanamthitta, Voluntary work
• Created a campaign to conserve nature and natural resources and to encourage Tourism.
• Consistently surpassed expected customer levels and nominated for best customer representative award in the local authority.
• Analysed the cost the tourists need to incur on stays, food and visiting places and planned places within their budget.
Courses, Trainings and Achievements
• Consultancy Training, Newcastle Business Clinic, Northumbria University (2017) (90%)
• Business Simulation Strategic Management, April Training Simulation, Northumbria University (2016)
• Common Admission Test Training 2016 – 70%, Career Launcher, Kottayam.
• Senior Programming 2009 – 82%, G-Tec Institution, Mallappally. Kerala
• Secured Second in English Essay writing Competition (October, 2012)
• Secured First in Mathematics working model in Karukachal Mathematics Fair, Kerala (November, 2011)
Extra Curricular Activities
• Cooking: Cooking is my passion and I do like innovations in cooking by new trying recipes and making some changes in the existing ones.
• Reading: Reading is my hobby and it helps to relax during stress and I consider it as the source of Knowledge.
• Poetry writing: I always have a passion for literature and I do like writing poems and I know most of the ideas for technological innovations are from the literary thoughts
• Badminton: I like playing badminton to keep myself engaged and fit.
Available on Request.
algebra lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, arithmetic lessons for all!
Taking quantum physics lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£30||£30|
|5 hours||Not available||£120||£150|
|10 hours||Not available||£220||£300|